I never miss

Hyunjin heard the screams, the fire spreading and the gunshots, yet his gaze never left the ground who was slowly covered in smoke.

He couldn't depict Felix's silhouette beneath the thick gas.

He balanced back and forth like a corpse hanged by a thread and thought of the worst until he heard Chan's voice yelling in the airpiece:

"He's alive! Minho caught him! Get down now!"

Hyunjin lifted himself and went down the scale, blindingly trying to find his members.

He caught a glimpse of Felix's blond hair and went straight to squeeze him tight and kiss the top of his head.

He looked at Minho who was a bit rumpled and scratched.

-Thank you!

Hyunjin bowed to him and felt Minho's hand ruffling his hair.

-You're good kids. Take care of each other.

Hyunjin nodded with a smile.

-Minsung! Chan shouted.

-On it! Minho took his boyfriend outside.

Minho hopped on a motorbike and waited for Jisung to get on it as well.

-This is it. We're going to kill him.

-Hold tight, baby! We'll be there in no time.

Chan made his way through the crowd, and reached the cloak hiding Ravn's face.

-I'm sorry! He sent me here to trick you, he said.

-I know. Worst mistake he ever made. And I'm sorry too! he said before punching the hell out of the man and leaving him unconscious on the floor.

He heard a shot behind him and whipped his head to see a man dropping to the ground and Hongjoong behind him holding a gun.

-Never thought I'd see the day you save my life.

-Me neither. Don't get used to it, Channie.

-I wouldn't dream of it. Did Seonghwa send you here? Chan looked around and picked up a ridiculously big hammer to use as a weapon.

-Remind me to never anger you again, Hongjoong widened his eyes.

Felix was trying to put down the fire alongside The Boyz while Changbin was dealing with the unwanted guests.

Seungmin ran to him and didn't stop until he was in his room.

He leaned his elbow on the older's shoulder and shoot behind him three bullets.

Then he backed off and kissed Changbin's nose.

-You're welcome, he smiled.

Before getting to answer, he spotted two more enemies and turned, letting Seungmin deal with them.

-Having fun, Minnie?

-You have no idea, Seungmin smirked.

Hyunjin found himself dragged outside by Jeongin.

-Minho hyung taught you in New York how to ride a motorcycle, right?

-Yes?! Hyunjin replied confused.

-Then you drive, he passes the keys to the older. Chris's orders.

-But-

-They'll be fine. Chris and Changbin are there. The monster duo. Now let's go!

-This way! Jisung ran through the hotel's corridors, hand in hand with Minho.

Suddenly he felt his hand empty as he stopped abruptly and almost drifted on the carpet.