A scam for a scam

This is where the "New York walk of shame" arc starts
I have to mention the chapter was verified not by one, but by two Americans, so I can make sure it portrays the city and the country in an accurate way

Stray Kids arrived at the John F Kennedy International Airport safely thanks to Yunho.

They got off the plane and spotted Mingi waiting for them next to a motorcycle.

-What is he doing here? Seungmin looked at Yunho.

-My best friend thought he could join us. He doesn't bite, he laughed.

-No, but sure knows how to fight, Jisung recalled the fight with him.

-Seonghwa hyung sent me here to deliver this, he said passing some files to Chan. Your friends won it at a car race.

-I knew I could count on Yeji, Chan smiled.

-Sungie, I think you should remain in disguise this time, Minho whispered to his boyfriend. Now that we know they are after you, maybe it's for the best to play the girl role once more.

Jisung nodded without saying a word. He looked around and found a restroom.

-Jisung, can I talk to you about something? Felix asked, making Hyunjin oddly curious.

-Sure, but you will have to follow me and tell me while I'm changing.

-Alright, Felix started clinging to Jisung's arm while walking.

-Min?

-Yeah? Seungmin turned his head towards Changbin.

-Why is Chaeryeong calling you? he asked with Seungmin's phone in his hand.

-Why do you have my phone?

-I felt the bag vibrating and saw the screen on. Who do you have calls from her and a message with a photo? Have you been talking to her all this time?

Seungmin snatched the phone from Changbin and looked in disbelief at the screen.

-What? No! It's impossible. Changbin, you can't possibly believe these are real... I mean...Someone is trying to frame me.

-Then call her. See if she picks up.

-You don't trust me? Seungmin asked, feeling so hurt by Changbin's assumptions.

-Try to understand me, Min. This doesn't click.

-Fine. He pressed the contact and put it on speaker, knowing Chaeryeong won't answer.

"Seungmin? What's wrong? I have sent everything you asked me to."

Seungmin's eyes widen in confusion.

-What? I didn't ask for anything!

"Yes, you did. You made me take a quick photo of Oneus profiles and sent it to you. You said you know one of the members. Xion, right? I hope I sent you the right page."

-That's why you were talking so familiar to the guy in the plane, Chan chimed in. Any explanation? Why would you make Chaeryeong send you photos of the same file I have in my hands right now?

-I swear to you it's not me. You have to believe me.

-Is this yours? Minho asked Mingi about the motorbike.

-It is. You know how to ride it?

-Hell yeah, Minho smirked. Hyunjin-ah! I have to teach you to ride one, he added.