No ticket, no ride

Every chapter is being verified for cultural representation
There may be late modifications

Brooklyn Go Karts and Mini Golf
(Amusement park)

Felix squeezed his eyes shut as the red liquid covered his whole body in a second.

He saw the red on the tips of his hair strings as his breath quickened its pace.

The smell was killing him.

He was handcuffed to the chair while Haechan and Jaehyun poured a bucket full of blood on him.

Mark crouched down in front of him and gripped his chin.

-That was your friend, he smirked. My tiger did a pretty good job with his face. You should have seen him. At least you can bath in his blood now.

Felix clenched his jaw as he tried to jerk off the chains.

-You wanna cry, pretty boy? We have your other friends too.

Felix got mad and slammed his head to Mark's, causing the latter to fall on the floor.

The tiger tried to attack the freckled boy, but Mark stopped him.

-He is the dessert. The meal is in the other room.

The others were tied up together with a rope that was carving into their skin.

-Let us go before I break your face! Chan yelled at the NCT leader.

-Now why would I do that?

-You have your bike back. What do you want from us? Changbin added.

-Let's see... You came on our territory. You stole something from us and got engaged in a fight with my right hand. I think I am reasonable to keep you here.

-We are members of the Mafia! Yunho started shouting. Our leader will kill you without a second thought.

-We are in New York, boy. Your boss has no power here, Taeyong smirked.

-He's right tho, Mingi told Yunho.

Taeil was staring at Jisung, blowing smoke in his face just to see the latter's reaction.

-You don't smoke, do you?

Jisung didn't even bother to answer. He hated the smell of cigarettes so much. Cause it reminded him of his ex.

-Did the cat eat your tongue?

Jisung didn't even waste a second before kicking him in the ankle.

-Ah! Damn it! he yelled before slapping Jisung.

-Oh, now you're dead! Minho spat.

He was so ready to blow him up.

-Boss! Johnny stormed into the room. We have company!

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and exited the room followed by his members.

-You think that's Hyunjin and Seungmin? Changbin asked Chan.

-I'm sure of it, he sighed. At least they made a diversion.

Suddenly Jisung got up from his seat, making all of them widen their eyes.

-What the-

Jisung cut Changbin off by showing him the lighter Taeil was having in his pocket.

-It felt when he slapped me.

-Nice, Jisung! Chan said.

-That's your plan? Really? To just walk in the park and wait for them to come? Hyunjin was yelling at Seungmin hysterically.