Tokyo car race

Tokyo, two days before Stray Kids landed in New York

-Got it! Yeji replied to the person she was talking to on the phone to.

She stepped closer to a group of boys and waited to be noticed.

-Can we help you, beautiful? a boy leaned on his motorcycle to look closer at Yeji.

-Monsta X, right? Who is the leader?

-That would be me, Shownu made his way through the members. What can I do for you?

-You own some information I'm interested in.

-About what?

-Treasure hunters, Yeji replied sternly.

-Oneus, huh? Shownu raised an eyebrow. What do I get in exchange?

-That's not how it works, Yeji grabbed him by the wrist. I want a race. If I win, you give me what I want.

-And if I win?

-I tell you the real identity of JHope.

-The racer that beat everyone? Minhyuk widen his eyes.

-The one and only, Yeji smirked.

-He disappeared long ago. Someone said he got into an accident and jumped off a cliff.

-He didn't. He is alive. A legend like him would make you guys famous. Not to mention the skills you can learn from him. So it's a deal? she reached her hand.

-Deal! Shownu shook her hand. So it's just you and me, huh?

-I didn't say that.

Shownu furrowed his eyebrows when a motorbike stopped in front of them, creating a cloud of smoke around it.

They all coughed, trying to see the two silhouettes getting off.

The one who was riding took off her helmet, revealing Ryujin.

-Yo!

-You're late, Yeji smiled at her.

-Lia unnie mistook the road.

-Shut up... At least we're not the last ones here, she said pointing to a car coming their way.

Yuna took off her sunglasses and smiled at her members.

-It's the last time I let the maknae drive, Chaeryeong getting off the car.

-But it was so fun, Yuna replied.

The rules were simple. Three full circuits. The first car to cross the finish line wins.

Each team with three cars.

I.M and Jooheon, Hyungwon and Kihyun, Minhyuk and Shownu. Those were the teams.

As for the girls...

Yeji paired up with Yuna, so she would be the one to drive and not let the maknae do other stunts. Lia took the steering wheel Chaeryeong on her left, while Ryujin got in the car all alone.

They all lined up at the start and waited for the girl in a ridiculously short skirt to raise the flag, so they can go.

Ryujin pressed the acceleration pedal in a second, going ahead of everyone.

She was followed by I.M, which was troublesome. The maknae was short-tempered and seeing Ryujin being in first place already didn't really make his day.

-I can't let her win, I.M clenched his jaw.

-It's just the first tour. We can surpass her at the third one when she can't do anything anymore, Jooheon tried to be reasonable.