Here, Kitty kitty

-This is it, Seungmin get off the van in front of a huge building with walls made of glass.

„Here, kitty kitty! Wanna play hide and seek, Seungmin-ah? Find me."

A distorted voice said through the earpiece.

-That must be Minho, Seungmin concluded.

-We follow the plan, alright? Capture, no killing and no sudden irrational moves, Chan ordered. Did I made myself clear, Hyun- Where's Hyunjin?

-You lost him at "we", Seungmin replied.

-Why is no one in this team listening to me? Chan ran inside followed by Seungmin and Jeongin.

-Okay, so Changbin is on the left, Jisung on the right and Minho up the stairs. We split and find them, Seungmin checked his phone.

-Got it! Chan nodded.

-Yes, sir! Jeongin agreed.

Seungmin ran upstairs and found himself being pushed into the wall by someone who covered his mouth.

-Hello, baby! Changbin smirked.

-Changbin? Buddy, I know you're here, Chan turned on the lights and met with Jisung holding his bat.

-You're not Changbin.

-Sorry to disappoint you, Jisung replied.

-Hyung? Hyung? Jeongin looked around before being pushed down on the floor.

-Hello, Jeongin! Chaeryeong greeted.

-I forgot about you...

Hyunjin was face to face with Felix. Exactly like he wanted.

Hyunjin took his whip and hit the floor to scare Felix with it.

-That's not fair, isn't it? The whip brings back memories.

-You gave us enough bad memories for a life time.

-True... Will hitting me make you feel better?

-I was chewed by a tiger. I'mma need more than just a few whips.

-My body is already stiffen from them. You know better than anyone. I could let you hit me, stab me, push on my body until I bleed to death, but... I still wanna live. I fought too much for this life. I'm not throwing it away just like that. So bring it, baby! See how helpless I can be when I actually wanna fight, he took his chains and hit the floor mimicking Hyunjin's gesture.

Hyunjin tried to hit him with the whip, but Felix managed to avoid it again and again.

When the whip finally caught his arm, Felix was quick to think of a plan.

He ran towards Hyunjin and pushed his body back with his legs.

When the older fell on the ground and let go of the whip, Felix did a backflip in the air and threw the weapon away.

-I like your hair, by the way, Felix smiled. It looks good on you.

-I wanted to match you.

-I am blonde.

-You won't be after I finish with you, he declared before punching Felix in the guts.

The latter spat some blood on Hyunjin's shoulder while the older whiped it from his ex lover's lip.

-Look how pretty the red is.

Felix smiled like a mad men with his white teeth painted in red.

-Look what I did to you, Hyunjinnie... Do you still think I'm weak? Do you still think I'm defenseless? I'm not. NOT ANYMORE! he cried it out loud. They can't take advantage of me anymore. I can stop them. I can... I can kill them.

He took his chains and tied Hyunjin's hands together, then he slid between his legs along the floor and smiled victoriously.

Hyunjin got up and laughed.

Felix didn't get it at first.

Only after looking behind he figured out what was about to happen.

Hyunjin stepped closer and placed his palm on Felix's chest in anticipation.

-I never stopped loving you, Hyunjin... I just needed to do this for me, Felix added.

-And I do this for me, Hyunjin whispered before pushing the younger through the window.

Felix felt the pieces of glass carving into his skin and for a few seconds he felt nothing but the breeze.

His body was in the air.

Lingering on those few seconds before the impact, he looked at Hyunjin one last time.

Then a loud boom rang through everyone's ears.

-How? I tracked your phones! It should've been Minho!

-We switched phones. Minho hyung knew what were you planning.

-He put you here because he thought I wouldn't fight you...

-Not necessarily. He wanted to fight Hyunjin. Everything he does is planned from the very beginning.

-But Hyunjin is after Felix.

-He knows that as well. You'll see. Shall we, my love? he put his knuckles and waited for Seungmin to attack him.

-You know I can't fight like this.

-Then how were you gonna confront Minho hyung?

-With this, he took a gun out of his pocket.

-Use it.

-No. I'm not shooting you.

-Then fight.

-I can't.

-Don't make me hit you first.

In Seungmin's eyes tears were building.

That sight broke Changbin's heart.

He threw his weapons away and came to hold the younger.

Seungmin took the chance and shocked Changbin with one of his devices.

The latter fell to the floor in pain.

-You played dirty.

-You have big muscles, but an even bigger heart. I may lack in strength, but I compensate with my brain. How could you fight with them? They shot you!

Changbin grabbed Seungmin by the ankle and dragged him down.

-Ah! What the hell?

-They didn't shoot me. They saved me.

-What?

-I pushed Jisung off the bridge, yes. But because I wanted to protect him. I took the bullet for him. As for Felix... He wasn't the one who shot me. If it weren't for him, I would have bled to death. He lied about it because he couldn't tell you about the Black butterfly yet.

-So they didn't...

-They did me no harm, Minnie. We're all alive because of them. It could have been worse.

-Bastard! Seungmin slapped Changbin in the head.

-Auch! What was that for?

-How could you keep this from me?

-I was in a coma!

-Still... I thought I lost you. How stupid can you be...

-You're not getting rid of me that easily, he smiled. Hey, Min?

-Yeah?

-You won.

-Huh? Bin? Bin?

Changbin closed his eyes and passed out under Seungmin's scared eyes.