Russian roulette

Flashback

-Now, you have to understand that this game can cost your life. Are you willing to learn how to play? Chan asked putting the revolver on the floor, in front of Hyunjin.

-If I don't do it, someone else will have to. Show me what you got, boss!

-Very well, Chan smirked. The revolver has 6 chambers. Every Time a player takes the gun, the cylinder must be rotated. The probability of death is 17%.

-That doesn't sound fun. How can I win?

-You can't. There is no way you can cheat in Russian Roulette. Especially when you don't know your opponent.

-So you're just counting on luck?

-Of course not. Who do you think you're talking to? The only way to win is to avoid pulling the trigger.

-How do I do that?

-Remember when I pretended to cut Seungmin's neck? Or Minho's? I cut my thumb by placing it between their necks and blade. You can do that. It's simple. Block the trigger with the ring finger without making it visible.

-What about the sound?

-If Jisung creates a distraction, Felix can pull the trigger of another gun in the same time, creating the illusion of you actually using the revolver. But what's most important is that you look straight into your enemy's eyes when you do it. No fear.

-Understood.

Present, a tall building in the center of the city (Hyunjin, Felix, Changbin and Jisung were at the first floor while Chan, Minho and Seungmin at the third one)

-They are already in, boss, Seungmin confirmed after hacking the security cameras of the building.

The image of Hyunjin's team was showing on his laptop.

With a big black coat on his shoulders and his hair styled on the back, Hyunjin was looking confident, so sure he is gonna win.

Beside him were Jisung in his favourite redhead disguise with a long black skirt and a white shirt tucked in with a belt.

Felix was at Hyunjin's left, preparing a gun the table. His tie was suffocating him. Or maybe was the fear of Hyunjin actually getting shot at this game.

Changbin was next to Felix, clenching his fists. He was wearing a bulletproof vest on top of his shirt.

The four were meeting with some black marker investors that turned their backs at Seonghwa. As a result, the subdivision of Mafia was sent to eliminate them.

-I don't like the teams you made, Minho slammed his hand on the table, next to Seungmin's laptop.

-Easy, hyung! I have everything on this laptop.

-Minho, calm down! The team is pretty logical. I can't be there since my face is the most recognisable on the black market, so I put Hyunjin the leader of that team. Felix needs to be there to pull the trigger and Changbin is their bodyguard. Seungmin needs to stay here to hack the locks of the building and Innie is watching them from the roof of the other building. And you stay with me, because Jisung is there and I don't need you to create an explosion powerful enough that will bury my members alive.

-Why is Jisung there then?

-Because... He is our bait. Everyone loves him. Plus...He is Hyunjin's best friend. I trust him that will protect his friend better than the other two.

-Let's begin, shall we? Hyunjin asked with a dull voice.

His enemy smirked before moving his attention to the redhead.

-Sweety, can you pass that revolver from the other table.

Jisung gave him a disgusted look before raising on his feet and taking the gun, then sliding it to the middle of their table.

-What a beautiful princess, one of his minions said staring at Jisung's ass. How much for her?

Jisung was about to throw hands when Hyunjin spoke.

-Your tongue. Cut it and you can have her, he raised his eyebrow, putting his hand on Jisung's back to help him sit back on his chair.

Hyunjin took the revolver and placed his ring finger to stop the trigger while Felix was ready to use his unloaded gun to create the sound.

Hyunjin put the gun next to his head, raising his chin in superiority.

He was ready to fake pulling the trigger when suddenly his enemy interrupted him.

-What if we do this more interesting? Point it towards me. See if you are lucky enough to shoot me.

Hyunjin's confident smile dropped suddenly. Felix gulped in fear, searching for Hyunjin's hand under the table.

-Shit! What do we do? Minho cursed hearing every word through the earpiece. Leader?

-Let me think.

-I can handle it, Jeongin's voice ringed through everyone's earpieces. Just trust me.

Chan and Minho looked at each other and nodded, knowing there was no other option.

Then they went back to look at Seungmin's screen, afraid for Hyunjin's fate.

The latter pointed the gun towards his enemy and aimed a shot that never happened. It was bad luck.

The revolver was passed to the other side of the table where the old man took it and rotated the cylinder before pointing it at Hyunjin.

The bullet came out with the speed of sound but rebounded into another bullet coming from the window.

The two bullets hit each other, while their trajectories changed away from Hyunjin.

They looked out the window where they spotted a sniper on the roof of the other building.

Jisung jumped on the table and shot in the head of the old guy.

When the other two were ready to attack Jisung, he crouched down and let Hyunjin and Changbin shoot the others.

-Nice one, Jeongin, Changbin spoke through the earpiece.

Hyunjin put his hands on Jisung's waist and helped him get off the table.

-Let's go kill the others. Bet these three weren't alone in this building, Hyunjin said spinning in his hand a gun.

Jisung took off his wig and heels and ripped his skirt, revealing a pair of black pants. He rolled up his sleeves and took his bat, ready to kill.

_________________________________
Not me searching online how to cheat at Russian Roulette

I hope I won't disappoint you with this story...

Thank you for reading!