26|Marigold

Octavia's outfits:

(+Black Leather gloves)

[⚡️]

"Auntie Sparky?" Octavia turned her head toward the voice, watching as Stanley bounded towards her as she was sitting in the lobby reading the book about this timelines assassination of JFK.

"Did Klaus tell you to call me that?" She questioned as he plopped down in the chair beside her. He nodded making her roll her eyes, "of course he did." She muttered, "what can I do for you?"

"I'm bored." He complained, "there's nothing to do here."

"Tell me about it," she sighed, "what do you want me to do about that?"

"Can we go somewhere?" He asked eagerly.

Octavia frowned, glancing around for Diego and Lila but the lobby was empty, "where are your parents?" She questioned.

"Sleeping." He told her, "come on, please."

She huffed, "Fine," she gave in, "you hungry?" She asked and he nodded.

[⚡️]

"Uncle Klaus says you're a lesbian," said Stan as they sat in a booth at a diner eating their breakfast. There were significantly less people about due to the Kugelblitz but luckily the staff at a nearby diner had yet to blitzed from existence. Octavia hummed as she took a sip of orange juice, "Yeah, I am."

"So you like kissing girls?"

She nodded, "yes."

"Why?" He asked curiously before stuffing some bacon into his mouth. She shrugged, "I don't know." She told him, "I just always have. They're beautiful and they smell nice and they have softer lips than men do and they're better at certain things."

"Like what?"

"Ask your dad." Stan nodded in response as he shovelled more food into his mouth.

"How's the fighting thing coming along?" She asked him, "Have you been practicing?" He nodded, "yeah, I could totally kick your ass now."

Octavia let out a chuckle, "Sure, kid."

Stan glanced over her shoulder and his eyes widened, "Sparrow alert." He muttered urgently making her turn around to see who he was talking about. She saw Spencer leaning against the counter with her back to them.

Turning back around she shrugged, "Don't worry about it," she told him.

"But what if she attacks?"