04|Man on the Moon

Octavia's outfit:

(+light blue leather gloves)[⚡️]

[⚡️]

"Like I said, Master Luther," said Pogo, "Number Five hasn't lived in this room since he was a boy," he said as Luther went through the drawers in the room looking for clues to find Five.

"Yeah, I know, but we need to warn him." said Luther, "he doesn't even know we were attacked. He doesn't know they're looking for him, he doesn't even know —"

"What are you doing here?" asked Diego as he and Octavia walked into the room.

"Uh...Do you guys know about mom?" asked Luther.

Diego glanced at Octavia briefly before looking back at Luther, "well, it looks like you got what you wanted," he said, "one way or another right?"

"Wanna tell me what your doing here?" said Luther.

"Looking for Five," said Diego and Octavia.

"Let me guess" said Luther, "you're gonna save the day,"

"That's what I do." said Diego, "asshole."

"Really? Last I checked you mopped floors." Said Luther.

"What's your problem Luther?"said Octavia, "we just wanna know why those guys were after him,"

"And what do you do?" asked Diego, "sit on the moon for four years, waiting for orders?"

"Children, this won't help us find Five," said Pogo.

"Keep on being a loyal soldier after everything our father did to you." said Diego.

"What you mean save my life?" said Luther.

"No, I mean... turn you into a monster," said Diego as he leaned against the doorframe. Octavia sighed and leaned against the wall beside him. Luther walked right up to Diego and punched his fist through the wall between the two, right beside Octavia's head.

"Can't hide it anymore champ," said Diego.

"He had a difficult decision to make, and he made it," said Luther.

"Grow up Luther. We're not 13 anymore," said Diego.

"That's what leaders do, by the way." said Luther.

"Why are you so adamant in defending him?" said Octavia, "He sent you on that mission all alone and almost got you killed."

"Yeah, well at least he was there." said Luther, "where were you? You and everyone else in this family? You walked out,"