21|Meet the Family

Song: Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Octavia's outfit(s):

Song: Footloose - Kenny Loggins Octavia's outfit(s):

(+black leather gloves)
[⚡️]

"What are you talking about?" Allison frowned, "this is the umbrella academy,"

"Wrong again," Reginald denied, "this is the sparrow academy,"

The seven Hargreeves turned at the sound of footsteps as six figures and a cube (?) stood on the balcony above them, silhouetted by the bright sun shining through the window behind them.

"Dad who the hell are these assholes?" A familiar voice questioned as he stepped into the living room.

The Umbrella Academy stared in shock at their long-deceased brother who was standing before them. Very much alive, wearing a uniform with the inverse colours of the Umbrella Academy uniform and with a different hairstyle than they'd ever seen before.

"Shit," the seven of them chorused.

"Ben," Klaus whispered in disbelief.

Luther stepped forward towards Ben, "is that really you?" He questioned hesitantly. Octavia couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her. Ben gave him a weird look.

Diego glanced up at the unfamiliar group that had gathered on the balcony, "and who are the weirdos on the balcony?" He shouted.

"They are the sparrows," Reginald answered, "My children,"

"I'm sorry. What do you mean your children?" Five questioned stepping around Diego and closer to Reginald, "that's not possible, old man,"

"Of course it is!" Reginald insisted Octavia noticed 'The Sparrows' had come down from the balcony and joined Ben in standing on the floor in front of the bar, "I think I'd know wouldn't I?"

Now that they were closer, Octavia could see that there were three male sparrows (including Ben), four female sparrows and a floating cube which she wasn't sure had a gender. Admittedly the cube confused her but she didn't think that it was that important right now.

Klaus turned to his siblings pointing at Ben, "Everybody else can see Ben right?" He questioned. Octavia nodded, "yeah?" She answered but it sounded more like a question as she wasn't sure if she was hallucinating from blood loss or not.

"Cute hat, sundance," Ben snarked making Klaus tip his hat at him.

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," Reginald announced, addressing the sparrows, "a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas. Be warned, they claim to be my spawn,"

"Claim?" Allison turned to Reginald with an incredulous expression before facing Five, "Look, Five, what the hell is going on?"

"I don't know yet, but it's concerning," Five muttered.