19|743

Octavia's outfit:

(+black leather gloves) [⚡️]

[⚡️]

Diego cautiously peeked his head out from behind the desk to look down the hall in the direction that the energy blast was radiating from. "Vanya's in the room at the end of the hall." He told them.

"How do you propose we get to her?" Allison yelled over the loud wind and crackling electricity from the lights that had been broken by the blast.

"I haven't figured that one out yet," Diego stated.

"Helpful," muttered Octavia, "way to lead,"

"You can count me out," Klaus whined.

"Klaus!"

"What? You guys should save her," said Klaus, "you're great at all the hero shit,"

Allison smacked his arm, "oh, Klaus!"

Klaus backed away from her into the corner, "Listen, listen. Vanya would understand," he defended, "'cause she has realistic expectations of what I am. And what I am is sexy trash."

"I'd say just trash," said Octavia, "don't know about the sexy part,"

"You're a big pussy, that's what you are." Diego snapped at him.

"Guys now is not the time," said Allison.

"Why? Because I don't want to die? Who does?" said Klaus.

"A lot of people," Octavia answered seriously, "I make my living off of them,"

"Martyrs aren't around to enjoy the victory party, 'cause they're dead," Klaus argued.

Diego reached over Octavia and Allison and grabbed Klaus, "you're going out there...or I'm gonna beat you and not the way you like it," he yelled.

Octavia grimaced as she shared a look with Allison, "that's my cue," Allison muttered.

Allison ducked out from behind the desk and attempted to crawl towards the door.

"Hey! Allison!"

"No! Allison!"

"Allison!"

Allison attempted to stand, but she was pushed back down by the energy waves. "Vanya!" she yelled.

There was a particularly large blast casing for Allison to be thrown back and slam into the opposite side of the desk than the others were.

Octavia took a deep breath before crawling out from behind the desk, staying as low as she could.

"Tav!"/"Sparky!" she faintly heard the yells of her brothers over the 'wind' but ignored them as she pulled herself along. Her nose had become bloody as a response to the continuous pulsing of the energy and every movement he made was more difficult than the last. Her leather gloves allowed her to have a better grip on the slippery floor but her limbs felt so much heavier.