14|The Majestic 12

Song: I was made for lovin' you-Kiss

Octavia's Outfit:
Luther's place/ Elliot's place-

Octavia's Outfit:Luther's place/ Elliot's place-

(+white leather gloves)

Consulate General of Mexico-

(+white leather gloves)
[⚡️]

The next morning Octavia and Five were leaning against Vanya's car outside of the building where Luther was staying while Vanya had gone inside to talk to him. Suddenly Luther punched a hole in the wall, straight through to the outside making Five snicker to himself and Octavia roll her eyes.

"Well, that clearly went well," Five commented when Vanya walked out a few minutes later, walking with purpose to the car, "you ready to go?"

"I'm going back to the farm," said Vanya.

"Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya," said Five, stopping her from getting into the car, "remember we need to stick together,"

"Oh, why, so I didn't end the world again?" said Vanya making Octavia pinch the bridge of her nose, "Luther told you?"

Five scoffed turning briefly towards the building where Luther resided, "stupid..."

Vanya opened the car door, "We're you even going to tell me?"

"You know what? In my defence, no. All right?" said Five, "and can you blame me? When you... you get angry, shit blows up,"

"Great," snapped Vanya, "any other family secrets you failed to mention?"

"A boatload, Vanya," said Octavia as the smaller woman climbed into the car, "but we don't have the luxury of sharing them with the—" Vanya cut her off by slamming the car door shut.

Five sighed and knocked on the window. Without looking at them Vanya rolled the window down, "the clock is ticking on doomsday." said Five desperately, "just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready."