25|Kindest Cut

Octavia's outfits:

(+white leather gloves)[⚡️]

[⚡️]

The elevator doors opened with a ding and Octavia stepped out into the lobby adjusting her thick black belt. Viktor and Luther were talking at the base of the steps so she silently joined them as Diego approached from behind Luther, twirling a knife in his hands, "so I just checked the perimeter. We're good," he told them, "now we're gonna have to take turns," a frown crossed his face as he looked at Octavia, Luther followed his gaze and gasped at the sight of her cut lip and grazed cheek.

"Oh my god!" He gently grabbed her face examining her face, he caught sight of the redness on the back of her neck and turned her around slightly to see the long cut down the back of her neck which was surrounded by redness which was slowly forming into a bruise, "what happened to you?" Diego questioned, concerned.

"Was it Harlan?" Luther asked.

Octavia scrunched her face in confusion as she stepped out of her brothers loose grip, smacking Diego's hand away as he reached for her cheek, "what?"

Harlan? That's when she noticed that Viktor was littered with cuts and bruises.

"The sparrows are right. He shouldn't be here. He's dangerous," said Luther.

"He's only dangerous because I made him that way," Viktor defended, "this is my problem and I appreciate your concern but I'm gonna figure it out. I'm gonna fix it,"

"What's going on?" Allison questioned as she entered the lobby and joined them gathered at the bottom of the steps.

Luther gasped as she too had a cut on her lip and bruising around her left eye, "oh my god. He got you too?"

Allison made a face of confusion before turning to Viktor, "you okay?"

"Great." Viktor nodded, "you?"

"Never better."

Diego glanced between Octavia and Allison knowingly, picking up on what must have happened while Luther still looked confused.

Octavia caught his eyes and nodded to Allison then turned her head so he could see the back of her neck, raising her eyebows.

Before Luther could say anything a blast of blue light burst firm a cabinet that they were standing by making them jump back as Lila and Five crashed to the floor in a heap of splintered wood, groaning in discomfort.

"Shit."

"Shoo!"

"Where have you been?" Octavia asked as Five stumbled up to his feet he turned to face her, "facing my mortality, Tavia, I don't recommend it."