05|Number Five

Song: Happy together - The Turtles

Octavia's outfits:
Diego's place-

Octavia's outfits:Diego's place-

(+light blue leather gloves)

The Umbrella Academy/ on the road/Veterans Bar/ On the road -

(+ dusty rose leather gloves)

[⚡]

"Piece of shit," Diego stormed angrily into his room where Five and Luther were with Octavia following behind him. "Do you have any idea what you just did?" he fumed. Luther grabbed onto him and held him back as he tried to lunge at Five, "Nope, let me-- get your ape hands off me!" he grunted.

"Diego, stop," said Octavia.

Luther lifted him up so his feet dangled a few inches off the ground, "I can do this as long as it takes you to calm down," he said.

"Fine," said Diego, he stopped struggling and Luther put him back down. "Now, why don't you tell us what you're talkin' about?" said Luther.

"Our brother's been pretty busy since he got back," said Diego, "He was in the middle of that shootout at Griddy's, and then at gimble brothers, after the guys in masks attacker the academy, looking for him."

"None of which is any of your concern," said Five.

"Yeah, no, fuck that," said Octavia, "It is our concern now, considering those guys almost killed us all and they just killed Diego's friend,"

Luther turned to Five, "who are they Five?" he asked.

"They worked for my former employer," said Five, "A woman called The Handler. She sent them, to stop me. Then, as soon as Diego's friend got in their way, well, fair game."

"And now they're my fair game," said Diego lowly, "And I'm gonna see to it they pay."

"That would be a mistake, Diego." said Five, "They've killed people far more dangerous than you,"