18|The Seven Stages

Song - Pepper - Butthole Surfers

Octavia's outfit(s):
Hughes residence-

Octavia's outfit(s):Hughes residence-

(+white leather gloves)

Allison's house/FBI building-

(+black leather gloves)
[⚡️]

Octavia didn't know how long she'd been sitting on the floor in the hallway. She had stopped crying a while ago but she couldn't bring herself to move. Her face felt sticky from the dry tears and blood and her throat was sore, her mouth was dry and she kept hiccupping every so often. Her clothes were stuck to her skin with sticky blood that had seeped onto them from Danielle.

There was a knock on the door, "Sparky? Hello, Sparky?" Klaus called out as he stepped into the quiet house, the had been ajar when he arrived, "Five is losing his shit about you guys being late, says it every sibling for himself now... oh wow" he trailed off when he stepped around the corner and saw his sister slumped over in the hallway, clutching Danielle's lifeless body and staring at the floor in front of her as she rocked back and forth.

Klaus cautiously approached his sister and crouched down beside her, trying to avoid touching the blood that was on the floor. "Sparky? hey, sparky?" he spoke softly but she didn't look up from the floor. He cast a glance over his shoulder at Ben silently asking what he should do.

"She can't stay like this," said Ben, "You need to help her,"

Klaus turned back to Octavia and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Sparky? hey it's me, it's Klaus and--and Ben. Come on," he squeezed her shoulder. She reluctantly pried her eyes away from the bloody floor in front of her and turned her head towards him. her face was stained with tears and her eyes were filled with nothing but pain.

Klaus knew that pain, he'd felt it before."Come on," he gently pulled her grip off of Danielle though he did feel her begin to resist, she allowed him to anyway. He gently laid Danielle on the floor and took his sister's hands, pulling her to her feet.