01|We Only See Eachother at Weddings and Funerals

Song: I think we're alone now  by Tiffany

Octavia's outfits:

Prison-

The Umbrella Academy-

(+ black leather gloves with all outfits)

[⚡️]

The young man sitting across from Octavia hadn't spoken a word for seven minutes, she'd been timing it. He had been staring at her in silence from across the table in an attempt to intimidate her, to no avail.

This wasn't the first time she'd been in this situation, she'd been into the psych ward at this prison many times before for the weekly scheduled sessions but every so often the inmate, Joseph, would resolve into silence and stare at her darkly.

Octavia had been tasked with evaluating the man's mental state and whether he could be potentially moved from solitary confinement to the general population but each week when he would make progress he regressed back into his original state.

The warden was concerned that he was a danger to the other inmates and the staff at the prison, which he very much was. He displayed no signs of guilt for what he had done and was likely to never see beyond the walls of solitary ever again but Octavia wasn't one to give up.

Keeping her composure, Octavia checked her watch to see that it had now been nine minutes and the session was almost over. "We're running low on time, Joseph, you sure you have nothing more to share?" she kept her voice neutral as she spoke as to not provoke him.

"Why do you keep coming back here doc?" he questioned, his tone filled with malice, "everyone else here thinks I'm beyond help. Why do you even bother?"

Octavia closed the notebook in her lap where she jotted down her notes, "I don't think anybody is beyond help, some just need more than others." She answered, folding her hands in her lap over the notebook.