22|World's Biggest Ball of Twine

Octavia's outfits:
Hotel Room-

Octavia's outfits:Hotel Room-

(+black leather gloves)

Hotel Bar/The Sparrow Academy/Hotel-

(+black leather gloves)
[⚡️]

A few hours later, Octavia had taken a shower and decided to return to her room for the night and was sitting on her bed with her back against the wall with Danielle's locket in her hand.

She had the room to herself for the moment as Allison had left to find her daughter and Vanya was still downstairs somewhere.

Danielle's last words echoed in her mind tauntingly as she says red down at the photograph of the two of them, her vision was growing blurry from the tears she was holding back.

*"it's ...okay because I'm with y-you,"*

Octavia squeezed her eyes shut and pulled her knees to her chest as she heard the words echo in her head as if Danielle was sitting right beside her.

*"Its-its okay... because I'm with...with the woman i...I love. The woman I'll always love. I...I l-love you Oc-Octavia Hargreeves,"*

Octavia choked out a sob, "I'm sorry," she whispered, addressing nobody but the voice in her head, "I'm sorry,"

She didn't notice the door open or Vanya stepping inside until the bed dipped slightly beside her, "Tav? Are you okay," Vanya questioned softly.

Octavia quickly wiped away her tears and nodded weakly, "yeah, yeah, 'm fine," she sniffled as she looked up at her sister.

She squinted slightly when she noticed that Vanya had gotten a very short boyish haircut. Viktor was visibly nervous under his sister's gaze but relief washed over him when she commented, "nice hair,"

Viktor smiled gratefully at his sister's words, "thanks,"

"Why the sudden change?" Octavia asked casually, the change of subject helping rid herself of tears, "new timeline, new Vanya?"