if they were an ice cream flavor ✦

light inspo duhcadytoo 

belly: strawberry with chocolate chips and sprinkles. She seems like she would have the most valid argument of why chocolate it a bad flavor as ice cream but its good in a million other things, and she would put sprinkles on it but then just eat like a spoonful. 

conrad: mint chip for sure. He would also be someone who liked coffee/black tea ice cream but would get judged my everyone else for it. He would agree that some mint chip tastes like toothpaste but he wouldn't care. 

jeremiah: lemon pound cake, he seems like the world's biggest lemon lover, and he would also eat like everyone else's ice cream but Conrad's. 

steven: he honestly seems like a berry cheesecake/chocolate kinda person, like he's more chocolate but also with like blackberry im not sure that makes sense. 

taylor: she seems like shed love sorbet/rainbow sherbet but would definitely be the person to get the most scoops and she would end up giving the rest of her ice cream to Steven if she didn't finish it.

cam: he would like s'mores/graham cracker type of person, but he would always be specific about his toppings and he'd be the last person to finish. 

shayla: vanilla but like the fancy expensive French vanilla that comes in a glass cup with like mint leaves, cinnamon, chocolate shavings, and eight berries on top.

These are so bad im sorryyy. I actually think i might just take a break from writing altogether, well see.