when you have a nightmare ✦

cred to duhcadytoo x

belly: she would be very tired and her eyes would squint at you when you first came to see her, but she would get you a glass of water and let you borrow junior mint for the night. she'd give you a hug before giving u a kiss the top of your head then telling you goodnight. 

conrad: he would be incredibly caring, and he would probably be awake when you came to see him. he would ask if you wanted to talk about it and if you'd let him he would hold you if you cried. he would give you his hoodie and give you one more hug before turning off your light and telling you to come find him if you needed him anytime you could come find him. 

jeremiah: he would literally act like the best mom ever, he'd bring you some sugar free food and water, and he would stay with you for an hour trying to calm you down and he would hold you the entire time and play with your hair. 

steven: he would find it childish but he would still bring you water and ask if you needed anything else before telling you goodnight. 

taylor: she would immediately assume what your nightmare was, making you gag but she'd bring you a blanket, stuffed animal and some water/fruit juice before telling you to dream about something ( someone ) better. 

cam: he would tell you to stay where you were and he'd come back with a whole basket with a fluffy blanket, a stuffed animal, and a few other comfort items/food etc. 

shayla: she would go get some tissues to dry your eyes, and she would give you a gentle hug before asking if you needed water or anything else. once she got you everything she'd tell you you could get her if it happened again and it wasn't a problem for her. 

a/n: loved this tho most are sorta the same, hope u guys enjoyed!! vote n comment if u liked it <3  mwah!

x, rai