the clothes you steal from them ✦

belly: her oversized tees, i feel like 90% of her closet is these but she would have so many cute ones you could js style w jean shorts and the right jewlery, and she would barely notice any were missing. 

conrad: his shirts, assuming you two dont have the same size, they'd work perfectly as oversized tees for you, and he would find it so adorable how they dont fit u. 

jeremiah: his button-up shirts, idk if u guys know what im talking about, but i just feel like the style of button ups he has would work so well as like oversized over an outfit ( example tube top, jean shorts n his shirt). 

steven: obviously, his princeton clothes, even if he would buy you a swatshirt/hoodie, you would still find his so much better and more comfortable. he would def notice but wouldnt say anything since youd look so adorable practically engulfed in them.

taylor: her tops and swimsuits, we all know taylor has literally bomb taste in summer tops, and she would let you borrow some but you'd steal some of your favorites too, she might notice but she wouldnt say anything about it if they looked cute on you, since she could always go out and get more. 

cam: his hoodies, he would obviously let you borrow some, but i think you wouldnt even borrow them and give them back, you would ltierally have a dedicated drawer in your room for his hoodies. 

shayla: that one shirt she wore when her and steven were at the restaurant discussing his suit, tbh this is one of three outfits i recall her wearing, and i think its my favorite one she wore. 

a/n: this one was really fun although shayla's was kinda bland, anyways i hope u guys enjoyed, vote n comment if u want and have an amazing day.

x, rai