their favorite summer activity ✦

belly: coming to cousins, swimming, have a water balloon fight, go to the beach, hang out with friends, tan, go camping. she obviously loves cousins, swimming,going to the beach and hanging out with friends. she seems like someone to be horrified of camping due to bugs and bears but shed love it, and taylor would convince her to tan ( although it wouldn't really work since she wore a load of sunscreen.

conrad: surf, go watch movies and go on early morning runs. he'd have dedicated days all through the summer where him and jere would just spend all day surfing and they'd come home and immediately fall asleep on the couch/floor. he seems like he would just enjoy watching all types of movies ( specifically with you he'd only watch horror because of the look on your face.) and also since we all know he prioritizes his solitude, he seems like someone who'd wake up at 5 am sometimes to go run and watch the sunrise on the beach.

jeremiah: surf, stargaze and go to the boardwalk. he likes surfing so that's there, i'm planning a one shot because Nora and i both agree that jere would adore stargazing even tho he'd know almost nothing about the stars he would just find it to be the prettiest thing ( after u, but he won't admit that) and he honestly seems like he would be addicted to going to the boardwalk, he'd be the person to have gone on every ride at least 5 times  and he'd know the best and worst rides, as well as the best places to get food/drinks etc.

steven: play in the water like a kid and have so many sleepovers. he is a child at heart and literally and he seems like someone who would find so much joy in running into the water and splashing you ( and he ADORES water slides more than all else ) and he would also love having sleepovers even if you guys all live in the same house like he'd have so many including themed sleepovers, all nighter sleepovers, just to sleep sleepovers, movie night sleepovers, "girls night" sleepovers and multiple night sleepovers, which are his favorite)

taylor: tan, go shopping, go on vacation around the world and go to concerts/fairs/festivals. we all know Taylor's having her hot girl summer over here, but she seems like someone who's dad's friend would just pay for her to literally go all over the world, like 10 countries. and she would also be the best person to bring to concerts and festivals because shed be willing to share her closet and style you/do your hair and makeup, and she would give u the newest gossip while doing so. 

cam: go around the world to study marine biology and go on zip-lines. i think unlike taylor he'd be travelling for study reasons like he'd have an internship or something like that and he would definitely be the friend who goes on like 10 hikes and explores jungles deserts and oceans while on summer break, he'd be the one with the coolest most unique souvenirs and he would also tell stories about how he got to zip-line over 3 miles down a forest to see a tree reserve being planted.

shayla: spa day and do yoga in the mornings. she would so be productive in the summer, like she would have a full 5am-10pm routine with workouts and proper hydration/nutrition. if you two were spending the summer together shed bring you to her favorite hair salons, nail salons and spa places ( idk what they're called lmao ) but she would also have you try out outdoor yoga in a class she'd be taking. 

a/n: wow these are literally so so long idk whats happening but i hope u enjoyed! vote n comment if u want lmao, ilysm!  mwahh!

x, rai