the first thing they noticed about you ✦

a/n: drink water and eat food today!

belly: she would notice your smile, laugh or your style, i feel like shed be the kind of person to love people's smiles more than anything, and she would love seeing styles different than her's ( shayla <3)

conrad: your eyes, your smile, and how you put effort into everything you do. i feel like he would be the kind of person to just stare into someones eyes for hours and never get bored, your smile would bring him happiness, and he would love your presistence and effort. 

jeremiah: your facial expressions and your laugh, i feel like he would find facial expressions really attractive ( idk how to explain it ) and he would love how your laugh would just brighten up the whole room. 

steven: your humor, even if ur not the funniest person, he would adore how you would unintentionally make people laugh, and he would find you to be an incredibly unique person, which he loves. 

taylor:  your judgement, i feel like she would find interest in the way you dont give a f*ck about what people think about you, and how you wouldn't be afraid to be urself ( you'd also be a huge "deal with it" person.)

cam: your kindness and empathy, he seems like someone who would find huge adoration in people who care about others more than themselves, not that you shouldnt but like pretty much equally idk if that makes sense. but he would also love it when you just had a small shy smile on your face. 

shayla: your style for sure, shes a NY fashion student and i feel like she would find your style different than the "average teen style" ( yes im calling some of u out ) and she would be really intrugued. 

hope u enjoyed! sorry this ones kinda bad but dont forget to vote x

rai