where's your first date? ✦

belly: she would be open to anything, but i'd think she'd prefer something simple, and less city-centered, so maybe a walk down the beach, or a boardwalk day together, she would definitely be the type of person to go on pinterest for date ideas, so she would also want to do some sort of couple craft or an ABC date type thing. 

conrad: in my opinion, conrad wouldn't be the type of person to go on official dates, but he would either take you to the beach or a party, or he'd choose to text you at 1 in the morning and ask if you wanted to hang out and talk near the pool. 

jeremiah: he would be the kind of person to have an adrenaline inducing first date, so both of you associate the high to the person, so he would either do a bunch of roller coasters, a competitive video game night, or smth crazy like skydiving.

steven: he is all about competitive games on the first date, and you know he would tease you the whole time about your "horrible" skills until you beat him at his favorite game. if you wouldn't be up for it, he would choose a netflix and chill with a movie marathon or something. 

taylor: she would being you to a concert, party or you two would go shopping, she would have a whole analysis of your style and colors that fit you, so you would just be in awe the whole time. if you were at a party or concert she would def show you off unless u didn't want her to, in that case she'd just hold on to u the whole time. 

cam: petting zoo, i know it's not usual but i feel like he would know you as the kind of person who either loves animals, and/or has never been to a petting zoo before so he would take you, otherwise he would do a drive in movie. 

shayla: definitely either a fancy dinner, or she would invite you to some sort of premiere/her first fashion show red carpet, and she would look at you while introducing herself to the crowd. 

anyways hope y'all loved this! please vote n comment if u enjoyed!

x, rai