their favorite spring activity ✦

belly: bike rides and walks in the park, she seems like an outdoors lover and i feel like she would really enjoy walking in a park to go see a pond and feed the ducks ( assuming its allowed there ). she would also be the person to adore running through a flower field w a friend or s/o.

conrad: in my opinion he seems like someone who'd love visiting an aquarium during the spring, and hear me our but he'd adore pottery and he would like bowling during the spring specifically because its less crowded. 

jeremiah: he would like visiting spring festivals and he'd try gardening, though he wouldn't enjoy it that much the place he'd go to would have a really sweet puppy that came to keep everyone happy. he also seems like someone that would take st. patrick's day and april fools day so so seriously so he'd have a lot of fun annoying people about those two.

steven: he seems like he would really like rowing/kayaking and he would enjoy spending time with you and taylor while baking ( taylor would be on her phone shopping for summer outfits but would occasionally help out ) and also decorating easter eggs ( if u celebrate, otherwise you two would do rock painting.)

taylor: she would spend most of her time watching spring themed shows/movies and shopping for summer, although shed consider spring to be her "pre-summer glowup season" so shed take you to get your hair and nails done and also go to a spa. she would also ask you to come help her do a spring clean out and shed let you keep whichever of her clothes you wanted.

cam: peak whale watching time is in the spring so he'd spend a lot of time there, but he would also love going to a park and participating in national kite flying day in april. i also feel like his mom would be really into botany so he'd help her out by planting a garden etc

shayla: she seems like the person who's family would host spring parties ( BBQs, dances etc.) but i feel like generally this would be her time home and she would hang out with her family and also study abroad while focusing on spring fashion around the world ( productive 24/7 i like it picasso)

a/n: hope u guys loved it! longer but not as long as last one lmao, anyways vote n comment if u enjoyed! please leave feedback on this book so far and give me requests on the first chapter  or message me as i get many notifications daily and dont check them all. mwahh!

x, rai