what they do when you're sick ✦

belly: she would stay home with you unless you asked for something then she'd go out and get it for you /bring it to you, she would make sure you're warm/cool enough, would bring u all the food and entertainment you could need and she would stay and hang out w u. 

conrad: he would bring you all your favorite things and would ask if you needed/wanted anything, then once you had everything he'd ask if you wanted him to stay with you. 

jeremiah: he would stay home with u and play your favorite songs playlist and he would try to make you laugh and smile as much as he could. 

steven: he would  definitely roll his eyes at you and keep telling you how irresponsible you were but he would get u medicine and your favorite food and make sure u were comfy. 

taylor: she would tell u how horrible u looked but she would bring all her favorite things that help her when she's sick ( even if they don't necessarily cheer you up you'd be glad she tried) 

cam: he would make ur favorite food and stop by your house to drop it off and he would also write u a handwritten note telling u to enjoy and get better soon and also eat food n drink lots of water. 

shayla: i don't think she would come over to your house but she would give you a list of things to help u get better sooner and a list of fun things you can do while your sick. 

a/n: hope u enjoyed x, i'm not really feeling the motivation to write so sorry if these chapters are sort of crappy

x,rai