you give them the silent treatment ✦

cred to duhcadytoo x ( this is when u give them the silent treatment for their reaction)

belly: she wouldn't notice that much until it was a group and you only talked to everyone except her. afterwards, she would ask to speak to you in private and ask if she did something wrong or something to upset you. once you told her it was to see her reaction she would laugh and playfully punch you in the arm and tell you you freaked her out. 

conrad: he would act like he didn't care and didn't notice until it lasted more than 3 ish days, then when you, him and a few friends were all walking together he'd ask you why you were acting so cold, you'd say "look who's talking" and he would reply saying you were only doing it towards him and once you told him the reason he would roll his eyes and say "same old y/n". 

jeremiah: he would notice within an hour, and he would pull you aside to ask why you were ignoring him, and he would be super worried he did something wrong or something to upset you, and once you told him he would laugh and roll his eyes at you before gently shoving you into a wall, making you laugh. 

steven: he would notice within the first day but would think you were just not really wanting to talk to anyone until he saw how you were so excited to talk to belly and taylor, so he would ask when you two were alone, and you'd anwser and he would be mad but also he'd find it hilarious. he would definitely also ask if he won the "contest."  

taylor: she wouldn't notice too soon but she would ask within three days, and she would ask what she did to make you hate her, and once you told her, she would be mad at you but in a funny way, she would tell you never to do that to her again. 

cam: he would definitely notice within 1h and he would say "hey, did i, uh, do something?" and once you told him he would laugh, but it would have a tone of uncertainty, like he wouldn't beleive you. 

shayla: she would notice but i actually think it would take her like a week to notice, since she wouldn't want to be weird if you actually had something going on. once she asked and you told her the reason for your silence, she would be a little confused but once she understood she would laugh. 

a/n: sorry it took so long for me to post! i'm hoping to post once every two days just to make room for school, hope you all understand <3 ily all so so much! mwah!

x, rai