what your family thinks of them ✦

a/n: this is just what i think, so sorry if this isn't the most accurate. also this is when you two are dating.

belly: they'd think she was really kind sweet and soft, they'd love how polite and gentle she was with you and she'd always be compassionate and charismatic. they would definitely love how she made you smile and laugh a lot, since she made you happy she made them happy. they'd really like how she treated them like family although with more respect. your family would also love how you two knew each other so well you could finish each other's sentences and make each other laugh in two words.

conrad: i feel like his first impression on them wasn't the best since he was somber but not disrespectful, just disconnected. over time though, they grew to see how happy and loved he made you feel and how he would become so much softer with you. they'd love how he would look at you as if you just fell from heaven and they would admire how he tried his best to make you smile and feel comfortable and loved. they'd truly think you two were made for each other.

jeremiah: they would immediately adore him, as he would naturally be nice to everyone and he'd make everyone laugh and smile. they would love how you two had a best-friends-who know-everything-about-each-other kind of relationship, since you two would be so close and would have many inside jokes from good memories together. they would also admire how he treated you with respect and literally loved u as if u were royalty.

steven: they would find him unfit for you at first, however seeing you two bicker lovingly all the time would make them change their minds quickly. they'd find him kind, polite and so so loving towards you. they would appreciate how he always put you, your happiness and comfort over everything else and how he'd treat you like you were holding the world together. they'd admire how caring he was too.

taylor: they would definitely meet her and have assumptions about her life based on how she looked and acted, and they'd definitely be worried she'd break your heart so easily, but after a while, they'd see how you two were meant for each other and even if you two broke each other's hearts you'd still find your way back to each other. they would also love how she'd be so sassy and sort of crazy in love with you.

cam: they would literally adore him from the first day, they'd love how he was kind, sweet and polite to everyone he met. they would definitely notice how he was all about whatever you wanted to do, and he'd respect your choices and opinions. they'd treasure and remember how respectful he was towards you and how he'd look at you like you were the moon.

shayla: they would ADORE how she knew exactly what she wanted and how she was stubborn but only when needed. they'd like how she planned everything and made sure to ask for your opinion and consent beforehand. they would appreciate how she was polite and kind, and she wouldn't do anything too strange in front of them, iykwim.

a/n: prob the longest preference chapter i've ever written sorry shayla's was so short n most of these are the same, i tried lmao. anyways comment any feedback :))

ily all!

x,rai