car rides with them ✦

belly: best playlist though she'd sing so loud, she'd snore when taking naps and she'd ask to stop and see things a lot. she would prefer to be in the passenger seat then driving/in the backseat. 

conrad: he'd be really good at conversation starters even tho he doesn't seem like it. he would point out cool things on a trip but wouldn't really ask to stop by and see it. he'd prefer to drive or be in the backseat. 

jeremiah: he would adore singing along to you two's favorite songs, and he would know the best places to stop for gas, drinks snacks etc. he wouldn't care where he sat but he hated the backseat. 

steven: he would get annoyed when you sung songs but then he would scream lyrics across the highway. he would prefer driving since he'd consider you the world's worst driver, and he would hate being in the passenger side or backseat unless it was laurel driving. 

taylor: world's best playlist maker, and she'd snore quietly, though she'd ask to stop at stores on the way. she would also stare at her phone the whole ride until you tell her to get off it and look at the view, she'd prefer passenger seat over all else. 

cam: he would prefer driving and he would only sing if you wanted him to and if he knew the song, and he would enjoy just listening to you talk while he drove. 

shayla: she would prefer drivers/passengers side, and she'd let you pick whatever music as long as it didn't make the car shake. she'd sing along to 1/25 songs but only hum them, and she would ask if you wanted to stop anywhere.

a/n: shorter chapter but hopefully u enjoy :) vote n comment if u want and request on the first chapter :)) mwahh!

x,rai