their favorite season ✦

cred to cady for the idea <3 

belly: summer fs, she would love coming down to cousins and shed find the weather was much more appreciable than the other seasons.  

conrad: fall or winter, i feel like hes the kind of person who would love just going on random car rides all over town during fall/winter and looking at the trees, decorations and freshly fallen snow. 

jeremiah: summer, he would love surfing and the warm weather just brings him so much positive energy, plus he would find much fun in being a lifeguard all summer. 

steven: spring, i feel like he would love going on walks in parks while looking at newly bloomed flowers, plus he seems like the kinda person to love the smell of morning dew. 

taylor:  all of them, but shed prefer summer and fall, summer because bikini season and fall because she finds its the best time to go shopping ( especially with black friday lmao ) 

cam: fall, cam would be someone who loves just hanging out near the fireplace with a good book and just reading all fall. 

shayla:  spring, in general she seems like a huge spring person, but she also seems like she would be all about spiritual growth and rebirth, where comes her love for spring. 

a/n: hope you guys loved this one, its kinda short but i love it 

x, rai