Chapter 39~Dreaming Out Loud!

Selena had gotten to go to her doctor apt alone

Selena had gotten to go to her doctor apt alone. They ran a few tests on her. Then they were going to get back to her as soon as possible. Her father needed to speak to her so before going home she stopped by her parents house.

Selena let herself in. She also had to call Suzette back. About wedding planning. She had so much going on. It was no wonder she felt a little run down these days.

Selena grabbed a coke a cola from the fridge the glass bottles of Mexican colas were her favorite kind. A tad more sugary though. She needed energy. Her parents had lunch ready on the table. Blt sandwiches. And Doritos yum. Her favorite.

She sat listing to her parents talk after they greeted her warmly hello. She was famished and she could hold down this kind of food. She polished off four sandwiches in a few seconds. Then reached for a fifth one.

"Selena!" her mom gapes at her. "Five? Dad normally eats more than you!"
"Sorry I missed breakfast" she fibs. She had two egg McMuffins and two hash browns that morning.

"Ok then" her mother laughs.
"Selena I have something to ask of you" her dad says.
"Ask away"
"I'd like for you to design the restaurant logo and shirts for this company what do you say? It will bring in even more business for us? Partner?" Her dad asks her.

"Really?! You mean it?! Oh dad I love that idea that is brilliant!" Selena agrees. She was excited now.
"Suze was going to ask her to design a wedding dress" whispers her mom to her dad.
"Oh my! I want to do both! I can! Let me!" Pleads Selena. "I can handle them both"

"But dear your book just came out" reminds her mom. "And you have been so tired" she worries.
"I promise if it's to much I'll back down. I really want to so do both! Please?!" begs a happy Selena.

"Alright" sighs her mom. Selena hugs them both. She kisses their checks.
"I will act surprised when Suze asks me" giggles Selena as she takes another handful of chips. Then eats them all.