Chapter 38~Baby News?!

Selena wasn't sure what was going on with her body

Selena wasn't sure what was going on with her body. Maybe it was the stress of moving or planning tours. Family events. But she hardly felt like she could eat. That wasn't like her. She loved to snack. But smells of foods made her queasy.

She wanted to nap alot. Even during the day. Normally during the day she was busy. Michael was the night owl at times up and down in the night. She did not feel herself. She felt like something was off.

And that something big, something life changing could happen at any moment. Was it just because she was back home? Did she feel safer at Neverland where it was heavily guarded. At times yes she felt this way.

But that just wasn't the case. It was near middle of the month. Two weeks in fact past her period time. That made her worry. But she was stressed so that could cause issues to.

She didn't want to bring her health up yet to MJ until she knew for sure what was going on with her body. No one was home she was alone. She gets her phone out to call her doctors office.

"Hello, yes I'm good. Listen I'm calling because I need a check up. I'm late it maybe nothing but stress but just to be safe I want to get checked. Yes I can come in anytime of course sure....thank you. See you this Thursday at ten am! Bye!" she sighs feeling better after doing that for herself.

No need to get worked up until she knew. Selena yawned. It was noon now and she needed lunch as well as a nap. She made a muffin toasted it with raspberry jam. Then got some ice water. She enjoyed her snack then cleaned up her mess in the new kitchen.

She plops down on her new comfy couch grabs her shaggy cream colored blanket. Covers up as she sinks into her pillows and finishes another glass of ice water. She grabs her notebook to attempt to draw some.

But her eyes feel heavy. She yawns. Then closes them. Allowing herself to go to sleep for a bit. She needed a little nap....

Selena was in the back yard at Neverland again. She hears a young girl break into laughter. Then she hears MJ laugh with delight. She smiles.

"Hey where are you guys? Two against one that isn't fair! MJ? Nola? Where are you?" she calls out. All she gets is more laughter.

A small child peaks curiously from behind a tree. A pair of beautiful brown eyes glance back. Curly brown hair is on top of her head.

"Nola....mommy sees you!" laughs Selena.

The child runs off. Selena chases her. MJ catches her with his arms around her middle. He has them both.

"I win! Again!" he announced to them.
"Daddy that isn't fair!" pouts the child.
"I agree" says Selena.

"I can't help if I'm faster than you girls" he jokes.

"Again!" orders the child.
"Nola it's almost dinner time" Selena warns sternly to her.
"Momma" pouts Nola.

"You heard mom" warns MJ.

They go into have dinner. Selena had a table set up. And pasta was there with salad and rolls to. She helps the child sit at a chair. They go to eat.

"Mommy your the best cook!" says the child.
"Thanks honey" says Selena.

"For? Selena did you fall asleep again?" laughs MJ.
Selena blinks as she wakes up. Michael is looking down at her with a cute amused grin on his face.

"Yeah I was" she admits.
"You were talking in your sleep" he laughs.
"What did I say?" she chuckles.
"Thanks honey. Where you dreaming of me?" he wants to know.
"Actually yes I was" she tells him.
"Was it a good dream?" he asks her.
She smiles then glanced at her tummy. She looks at him "A very good dream" she yawns.

He sits beside her on the couch then pulls her into his arms. She leans into his warmth and love.

"You sure have been tired a lot these days" he worries.
"I needed sleep I guess" she answers.
"Did your period come yet? Is that why?" he asks her.
"No but it could be coming" she sighs.

"You need to get checked if your feeling off" he worries over her.
"I made an appointment for Thursday to be checked" she says.
"Good! I'm glad you did" he says to her. "I have been enjoying being in Texas with you"
"Really!"
"Yes"
"Why?"
"Getting to know your past and your family is fun. The more I learn about you I fall for you over and over again" he softly tells her.

"Michael you are so sweet" she melts at his words.
"I always mean what I say Selena" he softly tells her. She looks up at him then they share a kiss.

"What else was the dream about?" he asks.
"It was fuzzy. Then you woke me" she lies. She was scared to think she could be having his baby then this dream of a child shook her.
"Too bad" he replies.
"Yeah"

"I spent the day with your dad and brother. I saw where the new restaurant will be. Your dad is a dreamer like you" MJ chuckles.
"I do get that from my dad's side" laughs Selena in agreement with him.
"That's a great thing though" he says.

His hands are on hers on the top. Hers rests on her belly. What if they were having a baby? We're they ready for this? Was she ready for this? It was so unexpected though if she was.

But sometimes that's how it happened in life. How would her parents feel about a grand baby coming? They were not even engaged or planning a wedding. Her thoughts were racing all because of that dream. Was that their child? Was she going to have a little girl?

She could not wait until Thursday to get some answers and she needed them fast!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

нσρє уσυ αℓℓ єиʝσує∂ тнє cнαρтєя!
мσяє тσ cσмє!!
------∂αℓαιиα

• Please vote!!

• Hit that star ☆!!

• I ♥ comments!!!

|Fan|Vote|Comment|Love|Share|Save|