Chapter 24~Blessings Of Love!

"Chris what are you doing here?!" Selena stammers.

"Suzette talked me into staying. And AB. I know the band needs me right now. It would not be right for me to bail on the band. So I am staying. Is that an issue?" Chris asks her.

She shakes her head. "I am glad you stayed"

"You are?" he asks. He does not look convinced.

"I am. I care for you. But this is about the band. Not about us" she agrees. "welcome back"

"Thanks" he mutters.

Selena nods then wanders back to Michael's side. He looks worried. She pulls him to her side and kisses him to ease his worries away. He smiles down at her. And holds her closer to his side.

"Everything alright?" he questions her. She nods.

"I am glad he stayed. The band does need him" she says.

"I am a little worried" he admits. "what if Chris is not here for the band? What if he plans on taking you back?" he asks her.

"Mike you have nothing to worry about honey" she promises him. "I am yours. And you are the only man for me" she says.

"I love you Selena and I only want what is best for you" he tells her.

"I know Mike" she vows. "I want that to for you. And what is best for you is me" she teases playfully before kissing him.

Michael notices Chris and others staring at them. Making him a bit uncomfortable.

"We will further the celebration later sweetheart" he promises her.

She nods. "Sounds great to me" she giggles.

Soon the show begins. And the band was back. They did fantastic. AB still refused to talk to her. But he sure talked away to Chris and the others.

It hurt to be left out of her own band. But she understood things would be this way for the time being. Her manager always wanted her to go solo without her band. Maybe it was time she started.

After Selena opened for Michael she and the band went back stage. And watched Michael perform.

"So are you glad that I got Chris to stay?" Suzette asks her.

"I am happy he stayed. He is a part of this band" says Selena with a nod.

"Why do I get the feeling you are not pleased?" she asks Selena.

"I am worried about the tension with Chris and MJ right now. And AB hates me" sniffs Selena.