Chapter 26~That's The Way Love Goes!

Selena was practicing for show that night. Dancing and twirling about on the dance floor. Michael was watching her from behind the stage. Energy was in the air to. Selena felt so happy. She had not felt this happy in such a long time. Michael made her happy.

Then once she was done she told her bandmates to go take a brake. She was tired from all the dancing. Sweat glistened off her forehead.

She grabs a towel backstage and wipes her brow off. Michael joins her side before he goes on stage to practice. He holds her close and kisses her cheek.

"Selena you will knock them dead tonight" her father praises her.

"You are back Selena. I never have saw you this happy in a long time" says her mother.

"Aw I feel great. I am back" agrees Selena with a nod.

Selena watches AB walk off with Chris who smiles sadly at her then wanders away. Her heart sinks a bit. She felt badly with the way things were going with Chris.

She never meant to hurt him. Not in anyway. And she wanted him to be as happy as she felt to. But that was not going to happen for a very long time to come.

"May you all excuse me for a bit?" Selena asks everyone as she goes to follow Chris back stage.

She just had to see how he was doing. She hated to see anyone hurting.

But when she went back stage soon she finds Chris talking to her sister Suzette.

"How are you holding up?" asks Suzette.

"I am great only because of you Suze" he answers.

He reaches out and touches her sister's cheek. Selena gasps a bit. Then hides from them before they could see her.

"She has no idea why I stayed huh?" teases Chris.

"She has no idea. It is best she thinks AB helped out" says Suzette. "I know in time it will not be a big deal but right now we can't tell anyone about this" warns Suzette.

"Well it happened when Selena was getting closer to Michael. I am sure she will not even care" says Chris.

"I think she will. So no one knows yet. But AB" warns Suzette.

"Fine!" sighs Chris.

"Stop pouting your face will stick like that" teases Suzette.

He leans in and kisses her sister. Selena's eyes grow wide. When? How? How long have they been seeing one another behind her back?