Chapter 28~Family Drama!

One more month and the tour was going to be over with. Then would be able to go home to Neverland. Selena was a bit nervous to tell parents about moving to Neverland with Michael.

But it was for the best seeing that Chris was with Suzette. She did not want to be around them at the moment. Until it was not odd for her to see.

She hoped one day she would be comfortable with it. Then they all could be happy. They all could move on.

She hated feeling not connected with Suzette. They were besties. And they always got along until now. They would work past all this. Selena was getting around to get ready for another show.

She was feeling down. Tired. She needed to have one on one time with her dad. Alone. To explain things to him. She owned him that much. She did not want him to find out from everyone but herself. Like he had with all of the other things.

"Are you ready for tonight Selena?" asks Michael.

"I am. A few more shows then we go home" she sighs. "to Neverland"

"Have you told your father yet?" he wonders.

"No not yet. But I promise you I will soon" she vows. "I just need time alone and I will explain that to him"

"How do you think he will take it?" asks Michael.

"We always have been close by each other. I do not think he will like it" she adds. "maybe he can buy a place by us. And visit us often" she points out.

"That is a great idea Selena then he could be around often. I would let him use my studio if he wanted to there" adds Michael. "I would buy them a place" he offers.

She places a hand on his leg. "That is so sweet of you Michael. But I am not going to let you. I will buy one for them" she says. "I have the funds I could"

"Alright then" he laughs. Then someone knocks on the door. Her parents came to their room.

"How are things with Suzette honey?" her mom wonders. After Michael lets them in.

"Awkward but we are on the right path" says Selena.

"Good!" says her mom.

"Selena why not tell them now?" Michael wonders.

"Tell us what now?" her dad asks.

"Have a seat dad" says Selena nervously. Michael nods then smiles at her.

"You can do it" was written all over his face.

"What?" her dad asks. "your not having a baby are you?" he worries.