Chapter 33~Time For Texas!

Selena was busy packing up for their up coming trip to Texas! She was so thankful her family was moving on

Selena was busy packing up for their up coming trip to Texas! She was so thankful her family was moving on. That they came to accept her love for Michael. That Chris was happy with her sister. That she didn't lose anyone she cared about in her life!

Selena sighs as she smiled to herself. Maybe there would be a new tour one day! She would understand if everyone could not go back to the way they were. But they all made a great team!

Selena zips up her suites. She had two she was bringing along with her. Michael comes in with three of them. She bursts into joyful giggles at the sight.

"What? Why, are you laughing girl?" he jokes.
She shakes her head then smiles at him.

"You pack worse than a girl! I have two! And look at you sir!" she teases him.
He grins sheepishly at her. "You know I gotta stay stylish!" he jokes.

She pulls him in her arms for a warm embrace. Kissing his lips. He returns each kiss back. Making her smile. He holds her closer to him.

"I'm excited to go to Texas with you. The last time I was as well, I was thrilled to see you but than it was so hard to see you by Chris. I was crushing on you so badly!" he reminds her. She smiles up at him.

"This will be a new adventure for us in Texas! And we will be house hunting for our first vacation home! I'm so excited! I talked to my dad last night. He got in touch with a realtor for us!" Selena explains to him.

"I love privacy. But I love a huge yard. I like to be outdoors when I can. I want something secluded for us both" mention's Michael.

"I figured on that. I told dad what we may look for!" Selena says. The doorbell rings.

"I'd better go see who it is. I wasn't expecting anyone were you?" he asks her.
"No" answers Selena.

Michael goes to answer the door.