Chapter 27~Sister, Sister

Selena had to get Suzette to talk to her alone. Fast. But how? How did she ask about Chris? She felt so confused.

She was happy for her sister at the same time she felt hurt deeply. But she had betrayed Chris with Michael. It was not like she wanted that to happen. It just happened was all.

Selena sits on her bed before another show in a hotel room. She looked at her phone. Wondering if she should call her sister over to her room and talk one on one with her.

Or let Suzette tell her on her own. What was the best way to handle this? She was in a mess. Someone knocks on her door. Michael had someone running to the store for him he needed a few things. So he was gone.

"Mom?" Selena asks as her mom comes in the room. They hug. 

"I heard what happened. Are you handling it alright?" her mom asks.

"Yeah I can't believe it" she stammers. "Chris and my sister?"

"But you do not want him right?" asks her mother.

"I never once went out with Suzette's boyfriends" sighs Selena. "I am confused. Why did she not tell me?"

"Maybe because how you are reacting right now" says her mother. They sit on the bed. She was glad was there with her. Her mom never let her down.

"I love Michael and I am happy for them but this is something" sighs Selena.

"I know sweetheart" says her mother. "you will work past this" she answers her.

Michael comes in. He looks worried about her.

"What is going on? Is something wrong?" asks Michael.

"I was talking to mom about Suzette and Chris" sighs Selena.

"I know you will help her I have to go" her mom says to Michael and Selena before leaving.

Michael hugs Selena tight.

"How are you holding up champ?" he asks.

"I feel so many things all at once" she admits.

"Do you want Chris back?" he asks her.

She shakes her head. "No just the point that he went with Suze after. Did I not mean anything at all" she mutters.

"Think of it this way. Maybe he did because he could not get over you. He wanted to be around us still" points out Michael. "I would never be able to get over you" he says. "It could not be easy for him."