Chapter 4~Talk Shows!

Selena was rummaging through her suitcase to find her gold studded western hat. She finds her egg shaped ring that Yolanda once gifted her.

When really it had been from her fans not from that liar. She tosses the egg shaped ring into the bottom of her suitcase. Not giving that awful ring another thought. She had not worn the ring since the day she had been shot.

She finds her hat over besides Chris outfit that was hanging up. She walks over and gets her hat. She then gets her cowboy boots on as well. A pair of leather black ones.

She applies another coat of red lips stick. Mac brand. Her all time favorite. She tosses the lipstick back into her Caboodle. Now she was ready. Physically she was ready. Mentally she was not as ready as she thought. She had even gone over what she wanted to say on a pad of notebook paper.

"Selena you wanted to see me?" Suzette questions suddenly as she knocks on the hotel door. Selena allows her to come in.

"I have an outfit I made. AB won't wear his. But you will support me right? And my clothing business? Wear my outfit on the show? I designed it for your body type" says Selena.

She hands Suzette an outfit. It was somewhat like her own.

"Really Selena? You created a outfit for me? Let me see it" gushes Suzette joyfully.

She takes it from Selena. Then opens it on the bed.

"Selena wow, you really outdid yourself. But should I save this for the Grammy awards?" she jokes.

"No wear it tonight. I am sure it will bring business to my store back home" answers Selena.

"Good thinking. Like dad" laughs Suzette.

"I do think business. It is dad's fault" laughs Selena.

"I will go get dressed be right back" Suzette says to her before leaving the room with the outfit.

Selena smiles. She could hardly wait to see Chris in what she made for him.

"Selena I am not sure this is me" Chris argues from behind the bathroom door.

"Please Chris wear it on the show. Do not be like AB" groans Selena.

"I do not know about this Sel" Chris mutters. "It is really flashy"

"Please?" she whines. "Please please please?" she begs.

"Do not whine Sel" he laughs.

"Come on Chris let me see it" she wants to know. She had to see her creation on the love of her life.