Chapter 37~Wedding Bells!

They were all moved in by the end of the week

They were all moved in by the end of the week. They had a few final touches to make the house a home. And Selena was thrilled Michael loved being in Texas.

Because Texas was a huge part of her life. Michael was a huge part of her life now. So, to merge both of them together was such a blessing for her. She still had boxes from her home there to unpack there.

Selena was getting worn out. For the afternoon. She plops herself down on the lovely long new couch they bought. It was so comfy that she could stand to take a nap there on it. Michael comes strolling in with two glasses of iced tea on a tray with some cookies as well. Sugar cookies.

"Michael! This is fantastic. Thank you!" she gushes happily. She grabs an ice tea.

She takes a long drink then helps herself to a cookie too.

"Yum did you bake these?" she questions as he sits down to join her.

"Sure did, we may not have our cable or internet hooked up until this weekend but there is plenty we can do around here. And your man likes to cook" he tells her. "I can't wait to break into that barbeque in the back yard there. And grill you something good"

"That sounds wonderful" she says.

"Selena, how did you sleep last night? Chris had me a little worried" he admits.

"I slept better here. I think because Yolanda has no idea about this new place. I slept so good" she admits. That was true. She had been on edge a bit but she was doing better every day.

"That is good baby. I hope I bring you peace and you can always sleep with me around and I want you to feel safe" he informs her.

"Michael you are so sweet" Selena praises him. She leans in kissing him on the cheek.

The phone rings. Selena grabs it.