Chapter 7~Meeting Michael!

Selena made sure she was out of the limo first before they all got out. Only because she felt so nervous inside. So excited. She was worried she might get so flushed inside that she would pass out and humiliate herself in front of him. She did not want to do that. Chris holds a handout for her to take. She places her hand in his. Then the sun is blinding her gaze.

She can't see a thing as Chris helps her step out of the limo. She holds her breath for a moment hearing her excited heartbeat in her chest quickly. The day was another hot one out.

When the sun drifts to another direction and out of her eyes she can see. But she only sees Chris in front of her. She glances around to see plants, trees. Flowers. The place was breath taking. The house was huge.

"Is he here?!" stammers a nervous Selena.

"Should we go ring the door? Wait here?" wonders Suzette.

"I don't know. Maybe we are early?" worries AB.

"No right on time" Selena tells them.

"Hi welcome Quintanilla family" someone speaks up.

She glances up. The sun fades out of her eyes. Their eye are quickly drawn to one another. His eyes were covered by sunglasses. She should have brought hers.

He had a hat on his curly black hair. He was wearing a simple tropical print shirt with black slacks on and penny loafer shoes. He made strides over to her. Her heart races faster. He was much taller than she was or Chris was.

"Welcome, Selena" he softly greets her. He extends a handout to her. She reaches a shaky hand out to his. He warmly cups her hand in his. Firm. Gentle. Strong and steady. Then both of his hands were over his. The warmth of his hands flooded up her arms. "I am so excited you are finally here at Neverland"

"I am to. What an honor it is to meet with you Michael" she manages to say.

She sounded so dorky. What an honor?? What was wrong with her. He laughs and she loved hearing the deep sexy laugh he had. Making her feel at ease.

"You must be AB her amazing brother to create her music?" Michael asks her brother going over to him next.

"Yes, sir pleasure to meet you" AB tells him. They shake hands.

"The lovely Suzette that drums. I never met a girl drummer" he praises her sister.

"You never have?" giggles Suzette. "I love being a drummer"

"Really since when?" laughs her father. He makes a face.

"Shush, daddy" warns Suzette.