Chapter 19~Green With Jealousy!

Selena and MJ were touring at full storm now. Selena was doing very well as she opened with Michael. He backed her up. Was always watching over her.

He was becoming her rock. Someone she counted on. And he counted on her. He let her dress him up! Everyone was loving his new fashions she created for him.

She was all over the news. On magazines for her creations that Michael was wearing. She could not be any prouder.

Chris still grumbled about her outfits from time to time, but he wore them. Her father did not care to much for her fashion sense either. But he supported her dream. They all did.

Selena was still very conflicted about her deep feelings for Michael. And for Chris. Had she just fallen out of love with Chris?

When they had fought so hard to be together? They used to have to hide to be together. Now she had to hide with Michael. She did not like doing that to men she adored.

"How are things going with the king?" teases Suzette as they get ready back stage for a show in New Mexico.

Selena blushes. "I do not know what to do sissy. I am in deep. I care for Chris. But I am not sure if I truly love him deeply like I used to. And with Mike when he comes around, I can't explain the feeling. It is unlike I ever felt before. And when I see other women trying to hang all over them I want to rip them off" laughs Selena. "Ugh!"

"Talk to Chris. Maybe he has felt the same way. Maybe he met someone to! Maybe you are both afraid to let go" says Suzette.

"Is Chris with someone else?" Selena demands to know.

"No, no, I mean what if you both can't stand to hurt each other. And you can't go forward by hanging on to your past" she points out.

"Oh" sighs Selena.

"But how did you feel when I said that? What did you think?" asks Suzette.

She grabs Selena's lip gloss.

"I felt happy. That he might have moved on. And I had hope to be with Michael. Is that so dumb of me?" she moans. "What is wrong with me?" Selena mutters.

"Selena feelings change. At least your not married yet" points out Suzette.

"True" agrees Selena.

"So who is the better kisser? Mike or Chris?" Suzette begs to know.

Selena laughs as she bumps her sister with her hip.

"I do not kiss and tell" she warns her sister.

The phone in the hotel room rings. Chris was having lunch with her brother and father. Selena rushes to answer the phone there.