Chapter 23~Unexpected?!

Selena woke the next day in Michael's arms. She loved waking to each new day this way! She was ready for this show. She was ready for anything. She yawned then glanced up at his sleeping handsome face.

She could not be more in love. She slept so good. She had not rested like this in such a long time. Not tossing or turning. Worrying about what Chris was going to do.

Or worry about what Michael was up to. Now she knew what her baby was up to because he was right here in her arms.

Where he belonged. He nearly held her all night long. When they did not sleep on their sides she found herself back in his embrace. Or She was holding on to him in hers.

Where they belonged. Together. Now they had the big show to do. She nearly wished she could go back to Neverland. Call off the tour.

Just have time alone with Michael. But that was not the case right now. They would have time like that. Not now though. Selena presses her head back down on his chest. She could hear his heart beat.

She smiles as she feels so close to him. Selena never dreamt she was going to get this close to her favorite singer. Her dream man. Now he had fallen in love with her. And she loved him. They were together. She was feeling so many things. Selena was trying to process all the feelings she was having.

"Good morning Selena" Michael yawns as she glances up at her.

"Mornin MJ" she softly replies. She brushes his curly hair from his handsome face. Then leans up kissing him on the lips.

"Mmm, good way to wake up Selena. You here in my arms. Like this" he sighs.

"Right? I had not once tossed or turned a bit. I slept so good" she sighs.

"Same here. I worried all the time of what Chris was doing. Was he holding you? Was he touching you? And if my mind went there my heart ached more inside" he admitted.

"Mj" she softly says. "I am sorry baby, I felt the same. I worried about you" she says. "now we do not have to"

"Right" he answers. "Now I know who's arms you wake up to" he teases.

"Yes" she giggles.

"I wish we could go back to Neverland. And have time alone" he sighs.

"I was thinking the same thing. But the show must go on" she reminds him.

He nods. "We can have fun together on this tour. Get to know each other. Then you can come home with me. To Neverland. Will your family be upset if you moved in with me?" he asks her.

"I do not see why they would care? This is my life. My choice. I want to be with you Michael" she says.

He nods. "Same. I want you with me when the tour ends. We do not have to worry about it now. I mean you could open a shop in California to you know run. I would help" he offers.