Chapter 15~Exciting Times!

They were all leaving for the tour. They were flying to some hotel then they would all be preparing for the first concert. Selena was nervous and excited. She had missed Michael so much.

She had kept busy to keep Chris at bay until she figured out what she wanted for her life. Michael or Chris. They were landing in Washington late in the night. Then the concert was the next night.

Selena and Chris sat on the plane as she waited to land. Chris was snoring next to her on the flight out. It was a long flight. Selena still did not care to fly out.

But she should be used to it by now. The only thing getting her through this was the fact she soon was going to get to see Michael. She had been so busy all week promoting the new tour in Texas.

Her fans were super excited she was working with Michael. Their first concert was going to be over in Washington DC. They were even having fireworks overhead. The stadium was huge. And Michael planned on singing her new song with her. She could hardly wait for the others to hear all of Michael's new music he was coming out with.

Before long they land. Selena felt excited. And she helps Chris get their luggage. Then they take a shuttle bus and head to the hotel. When they arrive in her room there were flowers there in her room.

"I wonder if the fans left these for us" Selena wonders.

Chris looks over at the card. "Nope from your biggest fan" he chuckles.

"Who?" she wonders.

He hands her the card. It read MJ.

She smiled. He got her all her favorite flowers. They were so lovely. Then a call rings in the room. She goes to answer.

"Hello?" she replies.

"Selena you are here! Hi" Michael warmly greets her.

"Hey MJ" she happily answers.

"Do you like the room? Do you like the flowers?" he asks her.

"Oh they are all beautiful" she promises. "I love them thank you. The room is great"

"You are welcome" he says. "will you all join me for dinner? And then I can show you were we are having the big concert?" he asks her.

"Certainly. We would love to join you" she agrees. "Tell me where and when"

"I will meet you at your room. See you and Chris soon" he says.

"Michael you are the best" she says before they hang up. "Michael is taking us all out to dinner"

"That is very nice of him" says Chris. She nods.

"I love this room. Don't you? You can see Washington from the deck" brags Selena. "what a view"