❀1❀

"Hey." Someone says.

You wake up a little startled.

"Geez, I didn't mean to scare you. You said you wanted to come check it out today?" Viney smiles.

Vineys your best friend. Has been for a good while. You met her at Hexside when you were younger and have been friends ever since.

"Oh yeah, I did want to come." You say.

"Great, they're really looking forward to meeting you, so hurry up." She smiles.

Viney recently joined a group of people, a guild she likes to say, of wild witches. You both are interested in more than one track and since you can only choose one you decided that's unfair and how you guys want to be wild witches.

Viney likes beast keeping and healing. You like beast keeping, potions, and plants.

You put on your shoes and meet Viney out the door and begin walking to this guild she was talking about. Some other old Hexside students are a part of it as well from what you've been told. It's kind of exciting.

It's at a group of wild witches who live underground Bonesburrow. It seems like they have their own civilization built, it's huge. There's tons of people. You even recognize some of them being old students at school.

As you walk in they welcome you happily. They all seem like a very nice group of people and as you walk in they guide you to their leader. The Owl Lady and the Human Luz.

Luz has been in the boiling isles ever since she was 14. She once had the opportunity to go home with the portal key but it mysteriously vanished some years ago. Luz is 20 now. Some think that it was taken in the hands of the emperors coven. You kind of doubt that. If that were the case, the Day of Unity would have been years ago, but it's still nowhere close.

"So you're Y/N?" The owl lady says suddenly and approaches you.

You stand still and look up at her. You've never seen her in person, only in wanted posters, but she had long greyish white hair, a golden tooth, paired with golden eyes. If you were to picture a wild witch, she would be the first to come to mind.

The Owl Lady smiled down at you, she gave off an intimidating presence, but she had a kind yet intrigued voice.

"Yes, my friend Viney, she told me about you guys." you smile brightly and look up at her.

"Viney? she joined a couple months ago, you guys are close?" She smiles.

"Yep, have been for a while now." you say.

"What do you specialize the most in?" Eda smiles.

"I prefer Beast keeping, potions and plant magic." You say.

"Interesting." She smiles.

"I did a bunch of potions myself when I was enrolled in Hexside as a kid." She says.

Eda looks over at Viney and Viney smiles at Eda and nods her head. Eda nods and looks at you.

"I'd love for you to join us since you've known Viney for so long, I trust you wont give our location away." Eda Smiles.

"Of course I wont. I think its fascinating you've been able to build so much down here, how long have you guys been running?" You ask.

"My companion Raine Whispers actually found this place a long time ago and formed a small group back when Luz was only 14. We've been building more and more down here ever since." Eda says.

"Its amazing, this place is like its own town." You say.

"It is isn't it? I'm so proud of how far we've gotten." Eda says.