30. Party pt1

".... The caterers seem to have done a good job" charisma said to Lena as she watched them putting everything out for Storm's party.

"Yeah, these are very good, we have used them before for many an event here ..." She paused. "Now what about you, how are you feeling..."

Charisma sighed heavily. "To be honest, I don't know... Tonight is the first night that I'm going to be around everyone and Keegan is going to be here... I have therapy starting tomorrow morning with my old therapist here in LA, I'm hoping that she is going to be able to help me make some kind of sense of my feelings"

 I have therapy starting tomorrow morning with my old therapist here in LA, I'm hoping that she is going to be able to help me make some kind of sense of my feelings"

"well, I need you to know that you can take as much time as you have to, to get right, and you can be right here with us... Maybe Keegan needs to be alone for a while, to really understand what it is to appreciate you... You have always been there, you have always been where he knows you are... Mrs predictable, which means that he has never had to work hard for you... I think that maybe he should work hard while you work on yourself?.."

Charisma nodded. "Maybe... i'm going to attempt to go out today, I spent most of the day sleeping yesterday and I do apologise for that. I am never like that...

"Will you stop apologising, we all need peace and rest now and again... I would've shut myself away for months, if what Keegan did to you happened to me... You are stronger than you give yourself credit for, and everybody needs a break...

"I need to meet up with Jago... He's taking care of business for me at the moment, but I have to be on point, you know how this world is..."

"Yes I do... i'll see you back here for the party right?" She asked her.

"Of course, you don't happen to know what time Keegan is arriving from Canada do you?" She asked her sister.

Lena looked at her. "Are you worried about seeing him?."

"A little... because I left Canada so quickly without saying anything to him, I'm expecting a bit of backlash from him. I know how he gets...

"He will be here in the next couple of hours, that's all I know... But you're safe here, I need you to know that..."

Charisma nodded and left the estate while Lena watched after her.

—————

"... hey boss, are you ready to leave... you have to be in LA in a couple of hours?." Dinah said to Keegan as she saw him checking something under the hood of his ride in the driveway of his home.

"I'm fine, I just finished a meet with the soldiers that I need to keep an eye on fucking Angel while I'm gone.." he said angrily. "I'm just glad that Venice is going to be in LA, because I wouldn't be going anywhere if I knew that she was left here with him, stalking her... I should've slit his fucking throat... I can't believe the motherfucker worked with Yasmin, and he did this with her to break me and my wife up...