21. Enough is enough

".... The phone is dead... but it last pinged off a mast a few miles from the Rockies... I'll send you the details now..."

"And any news on Orion?." Lamar asked Shelby.

"The same with his... something isn't right..." she replied. "I'll get those details to you now..."

"Look sis, you need to get to the hospital as soon as you've done that..."

"What?... why?..." she asked.

"Tian... he and Anton has been in a fight.. Josh told me he is in a bad way.." he said.
She closed the call immediately, a few seconds later his cell buzzed with the information he needed as Shelby left for the hospital.

Lamar was angry, his parents issues had really gotten to him

Lamar was angry, his parents issues had really gotten to him. He was a grown man now and could see things so much more differently. He had his own thoughts and feelings on what was going on. He text his siblings in a group text after receiving his mother's message.

Mar
Hey y'all get the text from mom. Thoughts and opinions? I for one won't be attending this bullshit family talk.

Josh
I'm with you there bro. It's gonna be the same old shit, besides I'm still at the hospital with Tian.

Lani
I don't want to see either of them right now, they trigger my shit. Joshy, I hope Tian is good, we can come over to the hospital.

Thea
Yeah I won't be making my way from Milan to Canada to hear the bullshit either.

Arlen
I'm a grown ass man dealing with my own shit.. I won't be going.

Mar
Triplets and twins?????

Keane
Naw, me and Leyton are hanging out in Detroit so we're nowhere near.

Harlow
I'm out, I don't care anymore.

Jaxon
If we boycott them will they learn? And Payton is with aunt Lynn she defo won't be here.

Mar
Then it's decided. We stay away, Venice is caught up in something but me and Arlen are on it. Don't forget to shout on here if you need anything. Big love.

Lamar had always had the respect of his younger and older siblings, it was why he was always the mouth piece and organiser for the whole bunch of them.

———-

Anton sat with his head in his hands as they waited on need from the doctors. Josh wasn't happy, he was annoyed with Anton.
"So you're leaving him again.. what is it with you... we all wish for a girlfriend or boyfriend in yo case... like Tian... he is straight down the line, he's a good man.. and he has loved you and you only...