9. Going in

".... How are you feeling?..." Lena asked Charisma as they sat in a restaurant for lunch.

"I just need Mika to be found... it's going on for so long... and I'm worried that if they get wind of who's family she belongs to... they're not gonna keep her around and they'll deny all knowledge..."

"Have faith

"Have faith... they saw her... in a catalogue.. she is being auctioned in a few days...

Charisma welled with tears when she heard that for the first time. "Lena we don't have a few days... please.. help me get her back... I think I know where Delaney is... and if I'm right.. it should lead us to the rest of the girls that he has.."

Lena looked at her. "As long as you're okay with this... I know me and you can do this... Delaney doesn't know either of us.. so he won't see us coming.."

Charisma nodded. "Thanks Lena... I don't want her to have to endure any more time than is necessary with these motherfuckers... the men always drag things out, try to formulate a plan... some times things just need action.." she paused. "And then, as soon as she has found, I can get the fuck out of Canada.... And away from him..." she looked at her sister. " You're okay with me, still staying at one of your places... Everything of mine is tied in with Keegan back in LA, I don't want him to have any kind of hold on me when I go back to LA.... I am not kidding, when I say that I need space and I need time away from him without him breathing down my neck... After he came to the house the other day he's been following me...

Lena sat forward. "He is What?"

"Yes, he is following me I've seen his car a couple of times where ever I am or what ever I'm doing he is there.." she said.

" I'm sorry, I can have a word with Jensen... Maybe he can speak to him...

"Why is he doing this? He doesn't understand the more he pushes me the more afraid I am of him... How crazy is it that I can take down underworld criminals, and I can kick fucking ass in the street male or female... But when it comes to him, I am terrified, so scared and so unable to do anything..."

"because you've been at the tail end of what he is capable of, you know first hand what he can do, and of course you're going to have that fear... it stands to reason..." she held her sisters hand. "Do you still love him?.."

Charisma looked at her sister. She nodded. "Yeah I do... but, with how worried I am about being alone with him, I don't know if I can call it love anymore, I don't know how many more times I can forgive him... that is the reason I need to take some time away from everyone and just work out what is going on in my head, and what I need to do next.."

"I understand... now let's get this baby girl saved and get you some peace...."
Lena stopped talking as Dinah walked in.

"Boss... umm..." she looked at Lena and shifted uneasily. "Umm... Apache doesn't need me today.. so I was wondering if you need me?..".