27. Cant go back

Charisma lay out on the sofa at her place. The peace and quiet was actually harder than she thought it would be. She felt her cell buzz, she picked up and saw the message from Keegan. She shook her head. She got up from the sofa and headed to pack a few things for LA, for Storms party.
She left Keegan's message. She didn't want him to be thinking their conversation had been more than just that, she didn't want to have him pushing things to be his way until she was ready.

She decided as her kids were grown and into what they wanted to be into, she was free to do what ever she pleased now and she didn't need to ask permission or check in. She felt free. She was ready to head to LA to be with her sister for a while. Plus she wanted to get back into her own side of the business that Jago and Dinah were very much running for her at the moment.

"Enough sulking over you Keegan Fraser!." She said to herself as she packed. She grabbed her cell and put it on speaker as it rang out.

 She grabbed her cell and put it on speaker as it rang out

"Boss!." Jago answered. "It's been a while you good?..."

"I'm fine... can you come and get me and take me to the airport... I'm heading to LA for the party but I'm gonna get there a couple of days early... plus I need you to come with me."

"Me?.."

"Yep.. you are and always have been my second in command and fucking patient at that.. and sometimes I don't know what I would do without you so... I would like you with me...we can talk business on the flight.."

"Okay.. I'll be there in less than an hour...

————-

Keegan kept looking at his cell, he could see that Charisma had seen the message but she wasn't replying to him.
"Too much to soon.."

He turned and saw Dinah poking her head over his shoulder. "What's that supposed to mean."

"Boss.. what part of 'she needs space' do you not get?... the more that you follow her, chase her down and pester her the longer it is going to take to get you two back together..." she told him honestly. She shook her head. "You are like a dog with a bone, keep pushing and you will push her away"

 "You are like a dog with a bone, keep pushing and you will push her away"