24. What you need

Keegan got out of his car and stood on the drive of his place as the kids started to arrive for dinner. "Whoa, now why is everyone at my spot?" he said as Lani got out of the car with Julian and Jayrah. Jayrah ran to her pops and gave him a hug before heading inside, if there was one thing she loved, it was exploring his huge manor like home.

"Thea wants to see us; she is back from Milan with Ricardo, and she said she is staying here".

"Is she?" Keegan looked confused as if it was the first that he had heard of it. He hadn't been home yet, so he had no idea.

He looked up as another car pulled in, he saw that it was Venice, Orion and the kids. He frowned and ran over to her. "Where the fuck have you been...

Venice looked at him. "Abducted, trying to talk my ex into not ending Orion's life or even yours...

 "Abducted, trying to talk my ex into not ending Orion's life or even yours

He calmed. "I didn't mean it in a bad way... I've been worried sick".

"And yet you stand here not surprised in the slightest that Angel didn't die".

"He knows his shit... but when I see his ass this time I'm decapitating him, lets see how far back from the dead he comes then...

"I want you to leave it!" Venice snapped. "Enough damage has been done... you should have just kept your dick in your pants when it came to his wife and his daughter".

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" he said angrily as she was about to walk off.

She turned and looked at him. "You fuck whatever walks regardless of the impact that has on anyone else... even your own wife, our mother... what is she actually guilty of dad? Weigh up the fucked up shit that you've done compared to what she has done... you have issues" she said and turned her nose up at him walking inside of the house.

Keegan raised his eyebrows and stared after her. He looked at Orion. "he let her and you go"

Orion nodded. "He wants her back... and I know she will go back to him...it's just a matter of time... I wish you finished the job" he walked inside looking defeated.

 I wish you finished the job" he walked inside looking defeated