2. Evil

"..... mom?..."

"I'm sorry Josh... I just couldn't face him in the end... but listen to me... I'm gonna do everything that I can from where I am okay...

"We were all here... he can't do or say anything to you with everyone here..."

Charisma sighed. "I think it's psychological but I was frozen to the spot... and if he sees me that way... I look to vulnerable to him right now... I need you to send Jago to my address... and Dinah too.. I'm going to start looking for the kids myself without being in your father's eye line..."

"I can do that... stay safe Mom I love you.." he said and ended the call.

Keegan looked at him as he walked back in, "was that yo mama you were just talking to?.."

"Yeah... she's going to do what she can from where she is." He looked at Jago. "Can you go to her address and she will setup a team with you.."

Keegan hung his head and shook it from side to side. He knew where her address was but he was caught up in trying to get the kids back that he was waiting to go and see her. Knowing that she had been within a few feet of him had her back in the forefront of his mind.
"I'll go....

"Dad!...

"No listen to me... it's me that she has the problem with it is me that needs to front it out with her..."

Lamar looked at him. "Just leave her dad... haven't you done enough.. she will come back and face you when she is ready... and I hope when she does she kicks yo fucking ass... now let's get teams together and get the fuck out there before these babies are long gone..."
Keegan knew they were right. But he couldn't shake Charisma and everyone knew that too,

—————

".... Mika!.. go and sit in your corner!.." Yasmin snapped.

"Why!.. I want to sit with them..." she said with a sad look on her face.

"Do you defy me lil girl!.." Yasmin snapped. "You'll sit in the corner and face the wall... NOW!.."

Valentina watched as Mika sat in the corner of the room with her legs crossed staring at the wall. "Nana why does she need to do that?."

"Because she is different.... She's not like the rest of us here.." she smiled. "The rest of you can go and play in the play room and I will call you for dinner shortly..." she added.
The girls got up to go and play. Valentina looked back at Mika, who just sat staring at the wall. She looked around for Yasmin's phone to but she always had it some place that they wouldn't see it.

Jayrah covered her ears as she heard Mika screaming and crying and they could hear Yasmin yelling at her so loudly. Valentina looked at her cousins. "We need to run away... with Mika.. she doesn't like Mika..."

"She'll find us Valentina.." Amie said.

Valentina couldn't take hearing her cousins yells and cries. She walked back down the stairs past the men guarding the place. She peered around the door and saw Yasmin,