29. Best served cold

Jenson saw Lena standing in the doorway of the spare room they had given Charisma for the night. He walked up and stood behind her. He put his arms around her waist from behind and kissed her neck. "How is she?..." he said quietly so as not to wake her.

"She's sleeping now, I've been watching her for ages ... she needed this rest...

"Keegan called... he asked if she was here... I told him she was but that she needed to rest... I said I'll meet him on Friday he was due to come to the party so,...

"He has to stay away from her Jenson, at least until she is under therapy, and she is learning to deal with this... Him constantly being in her face, is only going to delay her healing process.." she looked at Jenson. "I hope you don't mind... I'm going to sleep in there with her tonight... I just want her to feel safe...I still owe her for what I did and I will owe her for the rest of my life I know that..."

Jenson nodded and kissed her head. "You do what you have to do... I'll sleep alone..." he smiled.

Lena looked at him. "Aww.. I'm sure you'll survive a night..."

"Of course I will.. I get the whole spot to myself.. without you kicking me to the edge of the bed." He sniggered.

Lena walked into the room and shut the door. She climbed on the bed next to Charisma and she hugged her, spooning her sister and enveloping her in her arms.
"I've got you C... I've got you..." she said, feeling it for her.

—————

"You're up and about early boss..." Dinah said as Keegan walked into the trap.

"I'm not sleeping right... so I've decided I'm going after Aldo myself that mother fucker needs to go.."

"We're all set to head out with you

"We're all set to head out with you..."

"But this is my beef and I'm gonna squash it.."

"She wanted you both that night... his wife was the instigator... Wesley took full advantage and had been banging her for a long, long time previous to that night ... you got head... right... am I right.. or was it more?.."

"Nope just head... I didn't even like the bitch..." Keegan said to Dinah. Suddenly he went silent. He looked at her. "I've lost her.. haven't I?.."

"I just think that you need to sit back and let her go for a while at least... you both lost your way after what happened with Yasmin... she really tore you apart and neither of you can get right since.... I'm just saying that you need to take stock.. you went through an ordeal. Charisma has been through an ordeal.. get your head back in business, show her the man that you really can be now all that bullshit is over..." she told him. "Start with Aldo, work with your team take out the Albanians....
She turned to walk away.

"Dinah...
She looked back at him.
"I didn't sleep with those girls in the hotel... they were keeping some cartel boss happy while I had his place raided they were doing a job for me... I then came back to the hotel, to make sure that they all got out safe...