8. Space

A week had passed, lil Keegan had finally received the encrypted details about the auction. Plus he had been sent the catalogue of who would be sold at that event.
He didn't even want to open the catalogue, he took it straight to the trap where Keegan, Josh and the others were working.
"He sent it...

"Is she in it...."

"Ion know... I don't wanna look at it dad okay!." He said frustrated and upset.

Keegan took it from his grandson. he opened the catalogue in the encrypted email, and he scrolled through the pages one by one. Child after child appeared in front of him, some as young as two years old, right the way up to the age of 16. It made his skin crawl, he didn't want to look, but he knew he had to see if Mika was in amongst these babies.
He got to page 4 and right there at the bottom, was Mika, the picture they had of her was of her tiny face, looking bemused, her eyes wide with wonder and fright over what was actually happening, where she was, and why her family weren't around her anymore.

Keegan looked at Josh. "She's in here....

Josh shook his head and he grabbed everything in his way, smashing it up, taking all of his rage and frustration out on whatever was in front of him. He didn't want to see the picture of her, confirmation from his father was enough. "In all the time that she's been gone, anything could've happened to her at the hands of those disgusting perverts... She is four years old... What the fuck Dad! WHAT THE FUCK!..." he yelled in pain.

Keegan walked over and stood in front of him. " I know a little bit about how this underworld business works... And so does Keegan here, and I am right in saying that they won't touch her because they need her to be complete for her buyer..."

Lil Keegan nodded his head in agreement with his grandfather " that is exactly what will happen, they may shout at her, get her to comply... But they wouldn't touch her in anyway, buyers wouldn't accept her otherwise..."

Josh lost his temper, and he flew at his son. "You think you're a big man being involved in things like this... you think taking the innocence of young girls, selling them to gain money... Makes you a big man right...
He punched his son, so hard he landed on the floor. "Yo mother should've fucking aborted you cos you ain't worth shit!.." he snapped.

He stayed on the floor, where he was so that his father couldn't come at him anymore, he nursed his bleeding lip. Keegan looked down at him. "
Naw.. let's get it right, I should've killed that bitch when I had the chance years ago and then this motherfucker wouldn't have been born..."

"But I'm outta that game!... I haven't been around these perverted motherfuckers in years...

"No, but you did have a grown man fuck with my son, because that is yo sense of humour, that is, what gets you off... there is so much not right about you Keegan.. so much!.." Keegan told him. " You better do the right thing here and get that baby girl back to this family safe and sound... Or I'll kill you myself." he added in no uncertain terms.